What are your current food obsessions?

Options

Replies

• katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Protein....particularly steak and seafood (crab and lobster).
  • CallieRettig
    Options
    strawberry banana jello and blueberry almond flax granola bars from Target
  • sweet110
    sweet110 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Coconut! Coconut oil. Coconut butter. Coconut milk. Yes, even coconut water. Everything except actual coconut meat...dried or otherwise. I don't really like the strong taste. Go figure.
  • annikabanannika
    Options
    milk chocolate carnation instant breakfast blended with a banana and frozen. kicks ice cream's *kitten* and is quite healthy!
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    I have a long ongoing love affair with peanut butter. I love it with apple slices or bananas. YUM! Hubby came to bed late last night and accidentally woke me up. I was dreaming of making and eating peanut butter cookies! LOL!
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Goat Cheese....pretty much anything with goat cheese.

Little bit of goat cheese, fresh tomato, some basil on a piece of crusty bread = heaven.

OMG! Trader Joes has a blueberry vanilla goat cheese that is TO DIE FOR! Mmmmmm!
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Peanut Butter and Co Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter. This is dangerous stuff for me.

peanut butter and vanilla greek yogurt fruit dip (1T of each)

greek yogurt with fruit and pecans or walnuts

sweet potatoes

OBSESSED W Peanut Butter and Co Dk Choc Peanut butter OMGGGGGG

I make myself walk away when I see the pnut butter chocolate jars at the store! I know I'll be in deep poopoo if I bring that in to my home!
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Emeralds Sweet & Salty dark chocolate peanut butter mixed nuts

Dannon oikos Greek vanilla yogurt with kashi go lean crunch cereal

PB Sammie's

Crunchy PB on kashi waffles! Yum!

I could eat those things all day everyday!
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    I discovered chocolate cheerios today, they are soooo good! A serving is only 100 calories. Two servings of cheerios + a serving of almond milk = 235 calories, very low calorie. You could even add a yogurt or a piece of fruit with it.

Love choc cheerios! I'll eat a handful dry when I'm craving something sweet and can't resist!
  • hamsio
    hamsio Posts: 26
    Options
    Kumera with Aioli

Calciyum chocolate milk ices (NZ food item)

Both good choices and IMO drool worthy right now.
  • marydb0000
    Options
    Girl Scout Cookies. Thin Mints. Frozen. :love:
  • enchantedbunny
    Options
    I was on a d'anjou pear kick for about a month until I got sick last week... looks like I'm picking it up again though!
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    watermelon

extra thin yellow corn tortillas (80 cals for two) with fat free refried beans, reduced fat sour cream, and shredded cheese. I've been on that kick for weeks ;)

sliced cucumber, with fat free cream cheese mixed with a little powdered ranch, on pumpernickel. my low cal take on the cucumber sandwich.
  • lukasmac
    lukasmac Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Avocados... they are like a savory cheesecake Mmmmm
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt. I'm obsessed with trying to figure out how people can put it in their faces without doing a full body dry heave.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I have a few from the last few weeks:

- boiled egg. The best morning snack ever. I'm always amazed at how something so small fills me up.
    - Black Swan low fat greek style yoghurt. This is SOOO creamy and delicious, it hardly needs anything added. But, its even better with a few fresh blueberries thrown in. There is also a no-fat version, but that's not so good.
    - white nectarines. Sadly I think their season must be coming to an end, but I'm hoping to find them in the market for a few more weeks.
    - Fountain spicy red sauce. I bought it to add to a recipe and it is like a tomato sauce (you'd probably call it ketchup in the US) but with a bit of spice, and very tasty. I added it to a plain passata for baked chicken parma recipe and it added lots of flavour for only a few extra calories per serve.

PS. I haven't tried Whittakers almond choc, but their dark chocolate is disgusting. Lindt with Sea Salt is my current fave!
  • AndiJoy812
    AndiJoy812 Posts: 236
    Options
    Fresh pineapple. Especially grilled fresh pineapple...holy cow. It is amazing!

Kraft Olive Oil and Cracked Pepper Mayo. I've been eating a lot of wraps, and it is delicious on pretty much anything, with half of the fat.
  • kak2m4
    kak2m4 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Green smoothies. I'm obsessed with them...I have to limit how many I have so my spinach lasts throughout the week!
  • jcrooks85
    jcrooks85 Posts: 21
    Options
    Spicy black bean veggie burgers...delicious!!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Fennel
    Marash Peppers
    Smoked Sea Salt
    Avocado
    Oranges