The Thread about Something - Part 31

Options

Replies

• genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    I just bought a set of LSU pool balls, they look awesome!
    And of course I've gotten loads of clothes for my girls, and 3 pair of Converse, a current'y bidding on a pair. I have sold some things too!
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    I have never purchased anything off of ebay.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Craigs list is a great source too, I have also bought hundreds of dollars worth of the die cast Pixar cars toys for my grandson. I had the genius Idea that it would be easier to potty train him with a toy car for each success, it only cost me about 300 bucks or so to prove that theory! Most of the cars were the rare and hard to find ones. you know, it is grandma's job to spoil them!
  • Tiff_09
    Options
    I have never purchased anything off of ebay.

Then you have a lot of catching up to do,

nah.. I do fine without it. :smile:
  • genabug
    Options
    I have looked at Craigslist, but I like bidding on things, I don't do the "buy it now" option. I like to get the best possible deal. My main purchases are from individual, but if its an item I really want at a good starting bid, I don't care if its a retailer! I don't bid on anything out of the country tho.
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I always check ebay, and craigs list before plunking down the green! I purchased a $1300.00 Fendi designer bag from ebay for $149.00 Authentic, mint condition, I love it. I avoid large electronics and that stuff, but type in what you are looking for and hit search, a full column of deals to compare, I think of it as a pure form of recycling!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I have looked at Craigslist, but I like bidding on things, I don't do the "buy it now" option. I like to get the best possible deal. My main purchases are from individual, but if its an item I really want at a good starting bid, I don't care if its a retailer! I don't bid on anything out of the country tho.

I made that mistake, bought a set of cell phone accessories, from china! the charger didnt work and it took weeks to arrive, never again. forgot to read where it was coming from, learned my lesson.
  • genabug
    Options

thats_racist.gif

WHAT??
  • genabug
    Options

I made that mistake, bought a set of cell phone accessories, from china! the charger didnt work and it took weeks to arrive, never again. forgot to read where it was coming from, learned my lesson.

Thats exactly why! I have heard nothing but bad experinces from items coming from China!
  • genabug
    Options
    Something:

How do you like your th1149995.gif?

Discuss.

Thats kinda hard, cause I like em every which way!
  • Tiff_09
    Options
    I like them most ways too.

I guess my fav would be garlic smashed :love:
  • czewwhat
    Options

Thats exactly why! I have heard nothing but bad experiences from items coming from China!

I just forgot to check, and it was a Deal! I thought, return shipping would have been horrible, so just ate it. I bought an antique thimble case and a sterling silver needles case from England. I am a quilter and these two Items are very nice, hard to find here, I was thrilled with that win! I just love a good auction.
  • genabug
    Options

Thats exactly why! I have heard nothing but bad experinces from items coming from China!
    waisis.gif

Don't be a butthead!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Oh, potato's, gotta catch up..... ummmm Baked at dinner, hash browns with peppers and onions breakfast, Mashed on thanksgiving, gotta have something for all the gravy! I guess that sum up potatos for me!