The Thread about Something - Part 31

Options

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I love Maine lobster, but secretly think they are giant Crawfish!:drinker: :drinker: yummmm
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    NE is not the King of seafood! Your crazy! Seafood up north has nothing on seafood in the south!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    NE is not the King of seafood! Your crazy! Seafood up north has nothing on seafood in the south!

Max, I have to agree....
    I don't know..never appealed to me
    I've never ever tried lobster or shrimp
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    Peace out cub scouts!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Fish from the gulf of Mexico is very good, and to Tamtastics credit, Freshly caught Trout can't be beat either. I like Wild Salmon baked with Teriyaki sauce Skin side down Fillets of course too (Pacific) sorry NE!

Kimber you have to try Lobster! grilled, then dipped in drawn butter, just a touch of garlic!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Fish from the gulf of Mexico is very good, and to Tamtastics credit, Freshly caught Trout can't be beat either. I like Wild Salmon baked with Teriyaki sauce Skin side down Fillets of course too (Pacific) sorry NE!

I like perch out of the local creek.
    [/quot

catching them or eating them?
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I also grew up in Oregon...camping. We'd fish for rainbow trout and then cook it over the open fire.

Wow, I have rarely had fish taste better!! :tongue:

Never made it to Oregon but have caught fish at Mammoth Lakes in California, the German browns are really good trout too. In Ca. they stock the lakes with hatchery grown rainbow trout, same as supermarket. the natural fish are tastier to me anyway.
  • kimber607
    Options
    I also grew up in Oregon...camping. We'd fish for rainbow trout and then cook it over the open fire.

Never made it to Oregon but have caught fish at Mammoth Lakes in California, the German browns are really good trout too. In Ca. they stock the lakes with hatchery grown rainbow trout, same as supermarket. the natural fish are tastier to me anyway.

Should I mention I've never been fishing but my dad and Uncle took my hunting once when I was little
    Killed bambi right in front of my and tied her to the roof.....let's just say I didn't quit 'get it' and was a little hysterical on the ride home
    The best part was when my cousin proceeded to poke it's eyes as the poor thing lie dead on our porch IN THE CITY)
    where was I going with this?
  • czewwhat
    Options

Should I mention I've never been fishing but my dad and Uncle took my hunting once when I was little
    Killed bambi right in front of my and tied her to the roof.....let's just say I didn't quit 'get it' and was a little hysterical on the ride home
    The best part was when my cousin proceeded to poke it's eyes as the poor thing lie dead on our porch IN THE CITY)

Were you saying you are a dyed in the wool city girl! Did you eat Bambi or did someone just stuff it?
  • czewwhat
    Options

thats_racist.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: German Brown Trout! :laugh: :laugh:
  • kimber607
    Options

Were you saying you are a dyed in the wool city girl! Did you eat Bambi or did someone just stuff it?

I think bambi turned into bambi stew
    I guess I'm a city girl...never been camping either....
    I like chilli though......so, I think I would be OK in Texas....Max?
    :tongue:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I like stew. And chili.
  • czewwhat
    Options

I think bambi turned into bambi stew
    I guess I'm a city girl...never been camping either....
    I like chilli though......so, I think I would be OK in Texas....Max?
    :tongue:

I don't like camping unless a lodge counts, but back to the Lobster, you gotta have it just once, Steak and Lobster dinner, It is very good, light fish with red meat, a great combo!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I don't like camping unless a lodge counts, but back to the Lobster, you gotta have it just once, Steak and Lobster dinner, It is very good, light fish with red meat, a great combo!
    [/quote]

Surf and Turf!
    [/quote]

Yummmmm!