So Much To Lose...

Options
13»

Replies

• niqi85
    niqi85 Posts: 28
    Options
    Happy Belated Birthday!! You will love this site, lots of friendly people and great tips and ideas!!! Good luck to you!! Feel free to add me if you would like!!

Thanks! I will add you.
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • esimmons99
    Options
    With your want to, you will get to where you want to be.. Add me if you like would love to see your progress.. Maybe keep in on track also.
    I work out 3 days a week at 4:30 AM that right AM. It hard but getting better each time I go.. As we get older, and I am sure am doing that it seem a little easier in the morning that after work..
    Keep it up
  • bcunning
    bcunning Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hiyya!

Just wanted to say I like what you are doing, I appreciate anyone who can work that hard! I find it very motivating.

Anyone here can feel free to add me, I don't turn anyone away.
  • EloiseCanRun
    Options
    Hi.
    Congrats on what you have already lost.
    I sent you a request (:
  • niqi85
    Options
    With your want to, you will get to where you want to be.. Add me if you like would love to see your progress.. Maybe keep in on track also.
    I work out 3 days a week at 4:30 AM that right AM. It hard but getting better each time I go.. As we get older, and I am sure am doing that it seem a little easier in the morning that after work..
    Keep it up

Thanks so much for the encouragement. I also workout early in the morning hours! That's how I get in so much exercise.
  • niqi85
    Options
    Great job!!!!

Wow, 117 lost, that's amazing.
  • sarasalinas2011
    Options
    Hey..congrats for the weight loss...I'm new to this site and need to lose more than 75lbs I've been working out for 2 weeks and so far lost 6lbs.
  • niqi85
    Options
    Hey..congrats for the weight loss...I'm new to this site and need to lose more than 75lbs I've been working out for 2 weeks and so far lost 6lbs.
    [/quote

Great job so far, I'll add you!
  • Aubreyhazel
    Options
    Hello everyone.

Its great to hear all your stories. Good Luck to you all. Hope we can all shed the weight :) Im currently doing brazil Butt Lift by Beach Body and hopefully Insanity when Im done. I haven't worked out in over a year so baby steps for me. I tried P90X 2years ago and it was tough I only lasted 3weeks. Good Luck to those of you who are doing it. I have 40 lbs to loose. And this is my 6th day.

Lots of luck to ALL.

Feel Free to ADD Me
  • packersfn7
    packersfn7 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I also have a lot to lose. The thought of how long it will take has caused me to give up in the past. But I'm really serious about it this time and am looking for that motivation to keep me going. Please feel free to ad!
  • erbear80
    erbear80 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am kind of new to this site. Been here for a little while and just now started to explore the site. I have been struggling for a while now. I lost 50 lbs three years ago and have been struggling with the same 10lbs since and I still have over 100lbs to lose. I am exicted to make this work this time.
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.. Congrats on your weight loss so far Ive got alittle over 20lbs to lose Feel free to add me... The more support the better :smile:
  • niqi85
    Options
    I also have a lot to lose. The thought of how long it will take has caused me to give up in the past. But I'm really serious about it this time and am looking for that motivation to keep me going. Please feel free to ad!

I know how you feel. I struggled with the same 30lbs for years. I'd lose it and then gain it back, but this time we'll successful. I'm here to encourage and motivate you!
  • niqi85
    Options
    I am kind of new to this site. Been here for a little while and just now started to explore the site. I have been struggling for a while now. I lost 50 lbs three years ago and have been struggling with the same 10lbs since and I still have over 100lbs to lose. I am exicted to make this work this time.

I've been there. Losing and gaining the same 30lbs :/ I'd love to help you along on your journey. I'll add you.
  • niqi85
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.. Congrats on your weight loss so far Ive got alittle over 20lbs to lose Feel free to add me... The more support the better :smile:

Thanks! Great job on losing 37lbs! You'll be at your goal soon.
  • ashleyluvlady
    Options
    Its not so much that you have so much to lose,but you have alot to gain such as confidence,healthyness and most importantly the feeling of success!!!!!You can do it you are doing great keep up The great work!!!!!!!!!!!
  • niqi85
    Options
    Its not so much that you have so much to lose,but you have alot to gain such as confidence,healthyness and most importantly the feeling of success!!!!!You can do it you are doing great keep up The great work!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote

Thanks so much!]
  • cont23
    cont23 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks a lot!!!