HRM- get one w/chest strap or not??

Options
2»

Replies

• callikia
    callikia Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    With! Don't waste your money on something that isn't going to be accurate. Trust me, you get over the chest strap being there. Sometimes I forget to take it off until I go to hop in the shower and realize it's still there. *lol*
  • hellraisedfire
    hellraisedfire Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    if you're female you won't even notice the extra strap, it feels just like a bra strap. it's actually less tight than my normal bra. lol

ahem. of course you're female. sorry, it took that long for my work computer to load the icon pictures. >.>
  • amymt10
    amymt10 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    thank you all very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I have a chest strap and literally the ONLY time it's bothered me was when I was doing those "Superman" things where you lay on your belly. But that's not part of my regular routine so.... not an issue :)
  • drmryder
    drmryder Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I found last year's model FT-7 at a ****'s Sporting Goods for $60. It has the chest strap, which you will completely forget you are even wearing. Just make sure that the strap is tight enough, or you'll feel it sliding down as you work out. I definitely recommend the FT-7 because it keeps your average hr, max hr, let's you know if you are in cardio hr or fat burn hr at a glance, and calculates calories burned. If you can find the older model (which is no different, except for color), I would definitely grab it up.

I love my Polar FT7. Fits nicely and I keep it a little tighter. I like all the options it has.