Options
13»

Replies

• shcarter67
    Options
    Bump
  • gatorgirlyyy
    Options
    Wow! Y'all are just amazing! There was so many helpful tips to overcome this issue. I know I can do this! I'm so glad that I found myfitnesspal because you all provide so much encouragement. Thanks again! Keep this post going for others as well. :)
  • gatorgirlyyy
    Options
    :)
  • gatorgirlyyy
    Options
    Night time eating has been (and still is) my biggest obstacle to maintaining my weight. A previous poster suggested saving some calories for the evening hours, and I concur with them. You may also try eating something that you enjoy, but has fewer calories and is filling. Un-buttered popcorn and lots of water, apples and yogurt seem to work best for me.

Good luck & Go Gators!

Chomp Chomp meet me in the swamp! :)
  • gatorgirlyyy
    Options
    I struggle with the same thing. Here's what I do:

>Reflect internally on what is your trigger...is it thinking about the food? Distract yourself with a book or a movie.
    >Don't distract yourself with regular TV, the commercials make you want to snack
    >ALWAYS Leave in a few hundred calories in the budget in case
    >Decide that the Kitchen is Closed at a specific time (I close mine at 7:30pm)
    >Set an alarm on my laptop and on my iphone to remind me it's closed
    >Have a healthy snack at closing time and drink a protein drink
    >Get on my InMotion stepper or take a walk if I can't control myself - by the time you get a few thousand steps in and drink a bottle of water it usually passes - around 20 min for the cravings to go away
    >If that doesn't work, you just earned another couple hundred calories you can eat.

YOU CAN DO THIS!

This is A M A Z I N G dear! Thank you!