Tell me about FitBit!

Options
13»

Replies

• cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    so - for clarity - it automatically logs calories burned and that feeds to MFP - what about food - can I still log that on MFP?

Yes on both counts.

Actually when you log your food on MFP is uploads that to the FITBIT website as well - so both are always updated. Nice feature!!
  • Stixx28
    Stixx28 Posts: 55
    Options
    *Bump*

I used the sleep tracker for the first time last night. I didn't think much about that feature, but it DOES WORK!

It showed how long it took to fall asleep, when I got "restless" and for how long, as well as how long I slept, along with my "sleep efficiency" which was 95%.

Funny, I work nights, my son wakes at 7am for work, and makes a considerable amount of noise. It showed me being restless at that time. which I don't remember.

10,000 steps today.... Let's get this party started!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I got lucky and mine ended up being free. Which is great because I'm usually broke. I bought a "refurbished" fitbit for $68, online. Well, it didn't work and I called up customer service and they couldn't get it to work either. they sent me a brand new one. I then send back the "dead" fitbit and got a full refund. I've had mine for about a month and I wear it every single day and night, I absolutely LOVE IT!!!