FOR MY C-SECTION MOMMIES ( :

Options
12346»

Replies

• mellonitis
    mellonitis Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My first tore 3 holes above my belly button. Did u get a mesh patch? How is working out for you? Is it ever pinchy? I'm definitely curious to see how my muscles in that area will look after I get in shape.
  • mellonitis
    Options
    Sorry If I reply wrong I'm new here. Thank u! I hope I can avoid surgery I've had more than my share this lifetime... I'm stoked to c there is other mommy's like me I kinda felt a lil alien to myself!
  • _HeyMommy_
    _HeyMommy_ Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Amaing job getting rid of the flap. I had an emergency section with my son, so my "zipper" is from
    my belly button down. Hopefully i can get the same results!!!
  • mellonitis
    Options
    OMG. My phone is stupid sorry for cluttering the thread
  • mellonitis
    Options
    You look AMAZING
    I had two babies, not c section but I had two umbilical hernias and surgery. It hurts bad. My babies streched my belly so far, and my stomach muscles are so weak. But I keep working it. About to hit up a workout right now.
    Thank u for sharing.

My first tore 3 holes above my belly button. Did u get a mesh patch? How is working out for you? Is it ever pinchy? I'm definitely curious to see how my muscles in that area will look after I get in shape.
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    No I was very fortunately with my OB when I had twins at 23 weeks via emergency CSection. He said any other OB would not have hesitated to slice straight up the middle. The reason my pouch became overwhelming is because I had a repeat CSection a year later with my oldest son. I was freaking LAZY for two years. I decided to start a workout routine only to find out I was pregnant with my baby (now 8 months old). NO MORE BABIES FOR ME so that means no more excuses for hanging on to the stuff I don't want or need!
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You look amazing gave me hope thank you!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    You look amazing gave me hope thank you!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Thank you! Keep your heart in it and you can achieve whatever you desire ( :
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!