FRUSTRATED!!!! Not Losing!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    i also noticed.. do you not put down all your cals? or did you really not eat after 3:00 yesterday?! also tueday and monday same thing... and sunday im 625 all day (and nothing after noon)
    is this all right?! if not i would suggest writing it ALL down. my dinner is my biggest calorie meal and night times is a big snack time for many people
    It's right. I have never been a dinner eater lol. I get home from work, and with 3 kids, ALWAYS have running around to do. A game, practice, etc plus I work out for an hour when i get home, cook and do homeowrk with the kids the I study for me (also started back at school in january) by the time I realize I havent ate, it's too late so i fill up on fluids. On the weekends, I am cleaning and we are painting the house and again by the time I realize the time, it's 8-9pm and i dont want to eat a big meal and pass out in bed. I am going to have to find a way to eat more food, better food choices during the day and maybe a light snack in the evening

so what do you do while your family is eating? you dont eat with them?

That's what I'm wondering. Surely you fix dinner for your family most days, so sit down and enjoy a meal with them. It's good for the whole family! I know it's hard when you're busy, but try to schedule plenty of sleep, too. Sounds like your nights may be short. Good luck and God bless!
    I fix food for my family every night....it's usually my next day's lunch. Usually my boys aren't home from ball until 7-8pm so while they eat at the nook in the kitchen, I am doing dishes, setting coffee pot, preparing lunches etc while i talk to them...multitasking is the only way i can get everything that has to be done...done. I work out when i get home while dinner is cooking and that uses the time i used to clean. I am still working on my schedule and for the first time last night i ate dinner. I am doing groceries this weekend and will be adding better foods to my shopping list. Thank you all the the well wishes and advice.
  • Tn2009
    Tn2009 Posts: 21
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss! You need to only have a couple hundred calories left by the end of the day...Trust me at first I was completely skeptical but read up a lot on it and it totally makes sense. So, I see the scale move every day if only .2 pounds. That's another thing, if you don't have a scale that gets your weight by .2 pounds, then buy one. It gives me drive to see the smallest thing happen on the scale. Another thing add more veggies into your diet and take away some of the processed foods. I know it's much more convenient (I have 4 little kids) but your body will thank you for taking the time to cook wholesome food. I find it hard sometimes to eat all of my calories, because almost everything I eat is low calorie, but I try and make it work. Also, do not eat regular bread or wheat bread. Find a health food store in your area that sells Ezekiel bread. It has 80 calories a slice, but is very dense and your body can very easily digest it! My food journal is open if you want to look at it, or add me if you'd like. I started changing what I ate on my birthday (3/12) and I'm down 11 + pounds since then. Good luck! Oh and btw, my husband loses twice the weight as me and doesn't work half as much as I do...lol guys!