Greek Yogurt Addiction o_O

Options

Replies

• rodneysmom98
    rodneysmom98 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Mix of plain 0% Oikos and fruit (love blueberry) flavored Greek of whatever is on sale - cuts down on the sugar a bit. LOVE greek yogurt!
  • Ant_M76
    Ant_M76 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Fage 0%, with either runny honey or some kind of 'red' jam :) I didn't get lips like these for nuffink, ya know...
  • JamieDD
    JamieDD Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I like Yoplait Honey Vanilla. I have it every evening as my "treat" with 2 cinnamon Graham crackers. I break the crackers into pieces and dip them in the yogurt...Yummy!!!
  • debra4647
    debra4647 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I love the fruit on the bottom Oikos, Black Cherry yum!! It's great, even got my son and husband eating it.
  • dancin2011
    dancin2011 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm recently obsessed as well and trying all the brands and flavors. They're so good and you can do so much with it!
  • Stinkeymonkey
    Stinkeymonkey Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I love it too! I eat Yoplait, Chobani, Fage, and Kroger brand with Stevia.
  • Stinkeymonkey
    Stinkeymonkey Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I adore the fruit-flavored Chobanis, but they are so high in sugar :( They were a breakfast staple for me until I looked at the numbers :( I can't abide plain yogurt, so I haven't had them in months. Alas!

Have you tried the Kroger brand? They have less sugar.
  • whatevany
    whatevany Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Full fat plain Fage which I add a little honey and nuts (almonds or Brazil). Very decadent!
  • smilewithkatherine
    smilewithkatherine Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm a pretty new fan myself of Greek Yogurt. My favorite is plain and I add in some fresh strawberries, yum. I've also tried the Chobani Rasbperry Yogurt, but I didn't like it. Which I found rather odd because with regular yogurt raspberry is my favorite.
  • blessedwifeandmom
    Options
    I like Fage 0%, with a packet of stevia. I put it on top of Dashing Dish's Triple Chocolate Chunk Muffins! They are like Vita-tops, only a lot better in my opinion. I make 24 muffin top like muffins and I eat 2 at a time for 100 calories topped with 50 calories (1/2 of small container) worth of Fage 0% or greek yogurt. :heart: It's my favorite snack everyday! Sometimes 2 times a day... if I have the calories available. Here is a link to the muffin recipe : I make them then freeze them and pull them out and nuke them in the microwave for about 30 seconds! They are the best. You should try them.

http://www.dashingdish.com/2010/09/triple-chocolate-chunk-muffins/
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Chobani raspberry with vanilla protein powder every day for breakfast. YUM!

Chobani Fat Free Raspberry is SO good. As is the Blueberry.
  • PHS7
    PHS7 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Chobani. . . .except the blood orange which tastes funny. Or the passion fruit. I just can't get past the really bad yellowish/greenish color. :-p
  • feb06momma
    feb06momma Posts: 169
    Options
    I love all of the Chobani flavors that I've tried so far. The apple cinnamon one is like a parfait, delish!! I also like the Oikos fruit on the bottom.
  • fedup50
    fedup50 Posts: 4
    Options
    I use Fage plain yogurt where I used to use sour cream. I mix fat free mayo, greek yogurt and a package of dry ranch powder. It's great to use as salad dressing or a veggie dip!
  • turbophoenix
    Options
    I add some coconut to my Chobani pineapple - pina colada in a cup! SO GOOD!
  • phylliseileen64
    Options
    I love source yougourt but I just saw you lost 101 lbs. OMG!!!!!! Give us tips I am just starting today and that goal feels impossible. On The Revolution they used greek yogout mixed with spinach to make a veggie dip for 12 calories a serving. You can get the recipe on their website.
  • mukamom
    mukamom Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Yo crunch greek super fruit with almonds.........:heart::heart: :heart:
  • scarlettd12
    scarlettd12 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I love love love greek yogurt!! I was getting the Chobani fruit flavors...love the pineapple and apple cinnamon. However, like others have mentioned, it is high in sugar. So I have recently switched to the Fage 0% and then I add berries to it usually. Some days I will add a little bit of honey or stevia to it to sweeten it up, but I am trying to stay away from that too. I love it because it fills me up and is almost like a treat!
  • gollyitsmolly
    Options
    Fage 0 plain. I eat it without anything else like a weirdo but It's just so good!:love:
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I use Fage plain yogurt where I used to use sour cream. I mix fat free mayo, greek yogurt and a package of dry ranch powder. It's great to use as salad dressing or a veggie dip!
    I do this, too, but I make my own with just Fage, onion power, granulated garlic and a pinch of salt. I like to eat it with Veggie Sticks or cut up raw veggies. I also make a white sauce for fish with just the greek yogurt and lime juice.