Reasons I miss my fat -- just for fun.

Options

Replies

• Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I miss making the biggest cannonball splashes in the pool. And since I can not swim, I miss the extra help in trying to float to the top.
  • emstgm
    emstgm Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    A little embarrassed to say, but I will miss my zippered cardigans. (Nerdy, I know.) I have about 8 of them, and they are size 2x and too big. Still wearing them, as it's still wintery here, but they are baggy. They are the perfect thing for work. They were in every catalog a few years ago, but now I don't see them anymore. Probably just as well ... I'm guessing they are not very fashionable anyway. Gonna need a whole new winter wardrobe come fall.
  • allisonmrichard
    allisonmrichard Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Like everyone else says, I too am always cold now.

Also, some of my friends liked me better when I was fat. And I miss them.
  • DoctorKyrina
    DoctorKyrina Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm another one who misses my padding (my mattress can be so uncomfortable!) and I'm more easily made cold now.
  • Nerple
    Options
    \

You should kick those friends right in the shin.
  • mlybrn
    mlybrn Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Me and my boyfriend miss my boobs.

I miss being warm.

I miss not having my ribs dig into the mattress.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options

Same :(
  • Nerple
    Options
    oops, double posted
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I hate the way my feet look and now I can see them.

now thats funny! lol
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I hate that it takes me forever to plan my outfit for the day because now all of my cute, small, amazing clothes fit & there's TOO MANY OPTIONS!!! :wink: :laugh:
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I only miss eating or drinking anything i want. i dont miss the fat
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    The main thing I miss are my boobs :) Losing 100+ pounds really gives you some saggy boobs and lots of extra skin in other places..
  • chrislin2011
    chrislin2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    i miss being warm LOL I'm always cold now!

ME TOO!!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I miss my family members pointing out my weight gain in front of everyone.

ROFL this made me laugh because I so remember this. My uncle came down this past summer and I hadn't seen him in over 12 years, and since I've had 2 kids, so the first thing he said to me was "Wow, you've gotten HUGE" my response was "WOW, you've gotten old" but yeah... I've not seen him since I lost all my weight, but I sent my cousin a photo from my phone of me now, and she showed him and he said "She photo shopped that, she was huge this summer." Yup I was huge, but I can't photo shop from my phone, sorry! Now I get "Wow you've lost so much weight" and then the "You are melting away, quit losing weight, you are looking sick." I just entered into the average range for my height, no way am I done yet.

As for the friends thing, if they aren't your friends because of the weight you loss, they are jealous and you don't need them. I didn't have many friends fat because I didn't like getting out of the house. Now I have more friends.
  • StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Because getting healthy is going to KILL me!! and I'm always cold!! o and my skin fit.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    The main thing I miss are my boobs :) Losing 100+ pounds really gives you some saggy boobs and lots of extra skin in other places..

I have lost a total of 108lbs and I've only lost 1 cup size, went from a DD to a D. I've lost the around a lot though, went from a 40 to a 34. Saggy though, yeah my boobs are saggy, good thing for push up bras, glad my husband thinks they look fine, cus he's the only one who gets to see them anyway. But I do not have loose skin or extra skin, I've been trying to tighten as I go. :)
  • toque88
    toque88 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm freezing now...time to move somewhere warmer, like Hawaii. :smile:
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I'm cold and my wardrobe needs refilling. I'm almost done with that part. Oh, and my skin has lost its' elasticity somewhat. And I'm tired of people contantly telling me how different I look. I KNOW, DAMMIT!!!

Edit: and my boobies. While my cup size remains the same, my back size has hella shrunk, ergo a 44c is a much bigger boob than a 34c.
  • stevieb3052
    stevieb3052 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I feel cold all the time and it hurts to sit down due to lack of padding!

I prefer the new me though :bigsmile:
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I miss TV...then I remember that sitting on my *kitten* is what got me into that mess so I get over it. QUICK!

I like so many, also miss being warm. It doesn't matter how warm the temp is, if I drink an iced drink my teeth are chattering.

Oh, and I really do miss the DDD girls.