Reasons I miss my fat -- just for fun.

Options

Replies

• JayrodIsHere
    JayrodIsHere Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First post. Hi!

What type of person likes another LESS because their no longer fat? That's... messed up.

And. I'll miss keeping my pants up without a belt. Kinda convenient.
  • skatkatb
    skatkatb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If you type 5318008 on a calculator and turn it upside down it reads....BOOBIES! That's what I miss, Fortunately my calculator still works.

I also miss going out and ordering a huge meal and drinks and not feeling guilty about it. (Thankfully) I can't eat or drink as much as I used to.
  • hahandel
    hahandel Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Miss the fat on my knees, now when I sleep I have to have a pillow between my legs or the bones rub together.
  • dawnhite7778
    Options
    Too all of use who are saying I miss my boobs. Lol I find it funny because I just want to loose mine. I hate them. Although even at a 130 I was always a C.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Winter feels a lot colder now. Before I was insulated.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    i miss being warm LOL I'm always cold now!

ME TOO!!!

THIS^^^ (except for night sweats -:laugh: )
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I am always cold now. Always!!
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I was more self confident, I miss being warm, I miss my babies using me as a pillow. There are things I love more about being thinner though =)
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I hate the way my feet look and now I can see them.
    Too funny I hear you clucking though ;)
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    i dont miss any of it lol i couldnt stand it...
    but one thing im realizing now is these bones are NOT comfortable lol
  • shaydon80
    shaydon80 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm so bony now! My kids can't comfortably cuddle with me anymore :(
    Plus, I'm always cold and I look like a deflated balloon when I'm naked.
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    It kept me warm on a cold day! LOL!
  • 4monks
    4monks Posts: 14
    Options
    I miss not seeing myself as fat. I miss thinking that I looked perfect for a lady my age that has had two babies.

I see lots of fat now (since I've lost over 40 pounds... I think I have about 15 more to go...might be turning into an anorexic...)

Life was less complicated when I was fat.
  • NBabi91
    NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    People would not want to sit next to me on the train. Ah all the room I used to have
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I miss being able to float in the pool with little to no effort. Now I have to move a little or I sink... LOL
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    My butt...Fat or not...it was beautiful! lol
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I miss being able to float in the pool with little to no effort. Now I have to move a little or I sink... LOL

LOL
  • Vurbach
    Vurbach Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    im cold a lot of the time and my boobs went from a DD to a C - this guts me! x

That is pretty much EXACTLY what I was going to put! Same here!!!!!!!!!
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I tell ya what, you guys are funny. Love the napkin placement thing, hehe. The ONE place on my body I didn't ever and don't ever gain, is my boobs! lol So I think I will be safe, but we will see. I love what I am missing so far, but I can't wait kiss this all good bye!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    ROFL! Oh now I can't wait to go swimming to see how different it all is. We have a swimming party to go to tomorrow, but I won't be swimming because I need a new swim suit, I don't think a 2x suit will fit me this summer haha... I need a Junior's medium or a an adult small/extra small.