Options

Replies

• Ghostie7190
    Options
    You're so gorgeous! Congrats!
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Absolutely gorgeous!! And inspiring.
  • annamc18
    annamc18 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing! Congrats!

How'd you do it?! I've been needing to lose the same 50-60 pounds for a while now, luckily I haven't been gaining - just maintaining, but I need help with motivation to work out lol.

What did you do to change your habits?
  • anolan807
    anolan807 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome great job!
  • degilbe69
    degilbe69 Posts: 27
    Options
    OMG!! You're Awesome!! :wink:
  • crodrigu73
    crodrigu73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Holy wow girl. I think you just slapped me in the face! I have been having a bad spell....as of December I had lost 55 pounds but through not following MFP I have gained back about 15 but for some reason I just haven't been able to restart but seeing your results and your amazing transformation I think I am ready again.

Great Job!
  • ARMom8251
    ARMom8251 Posts: 194
    Options
    Truly AMAZING...you look wonderful! You have done an excellent job, and from this inspired so many people...keep it up girl you look FABULOUS :)
  • Hope1971
    Hope1971 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job..and look beautiful! Way to go..what an inspiration you are! :) How long did it take you? What methods did you use to lose it? Was it just watching what you ate and exercise or did you also use other methods surgery etc???
  • msradio
    msradio Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful u have encouraged me not to give up!
  • julesassid
    Options
    You look amazing - simply gorgous. Congratulations on all of your hard work!
  • shonora
    shonora Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing well done :smile:
  • karmaticgeek
    Options
    You look stunning! Well done you!
  • tracylelak
    Options
    omg! so gorgeous! you inspire me :)
  • THINandFABULOUS
    Options
    That's a phenomenal change. Great job for sticking it through and making it into a lifestyle change as opposed to just a diet. You look beautiful!! Good luck with finishing the last 50lbs! You're almost there! :)
  • BrittyBras13
    BrittyBras13 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congratulations. We are actually about in the same boat, I was at 220 lbs. and 5'7 and I have had to slowly lose weight over the years, and right now I am at my lowest 178 lbs. But I still have made my life change, and know exactly when to get my act together after a bad day! You help inspire us too! Thanks for sharing your story. :)
  • Babydoll35
    Babydoll35 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL...WOOHOO :D
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    you look awesome
  • cuatromommy
    cuatromommy Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You have done fantastic dahling!
  • stephen_jones
    Options
    MARRY ME NOWWWWWWWWWWW
  • Melissa_Suzanne
    Melissa_Suzanne Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Your gorgeous! You have done such a great job!!!! Congratulations! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!