80lbs down (with pics) :)

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• colesproudmama
    colesproudmama Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Remember it is worth every bite you DON'T take!! Keep it off, girl!
  • dsckrc
    dsckrc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    YOU are a true inspiration and so pretty. I love your hair. Your weightloss took atleast 10 years off of you. Keep up the good work!
  • heather21h
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!! You can tell that you are much happier now - it's written all over your face. Congratulations!!!
  • lovelyworld
    lovelyworld Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Well done, you're definitely a success story!
  • jeepwidow01
    jeepwidow01 Posts: 173
    Options
    Congratulations on all of your hard work, dedication, and success! You look absolutely amazing!!!
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    You are simple adorable! Thanks for sharing, enjoy the NEW you. :)
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic result, congratulations.
  • crudd123
    crudd123 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so amazing! Great job! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • Michele_T
    Michele_T Posts: 20
    Options
    You look so amazing! I'm 5'7 starting at 279, you give me so much hope and excitement seeing what I'm going to look like :)
  • Tayla_Grant
    Tayla_Grant Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C.!!! Go YOU!
  • m4ytblyn1
    m4ytblyn1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wowzers!!!!
    What an inspiration....Thanks for showing us Life can be so fascinating when you put your mind to it.....Keep up the Terrific work.:smile:
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    BAM, you go.
  • KauaiKimberly
    KauaiKimberly Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look though you weigh a LOT less than 195!!! Smart approach and I think so many of us who have dieted and failed now realize it's the way to go. Keep up the good work. I know you'll be reaching your goal in no time!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    such a great and amazing transformation....cry those tears but make them tears of joy for choosing to make the change in your life....you CAN NOT GO BACK and change where you were or what you looked like THEN...you can only focus on moving forward and being the best you NOW and in the FUTURE.....cherish your wonderful change....appreciate all that you have learned and keep moving in the RIGHT direction....best of luck to you....great great great work girl....denise
  • PradaChick
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the hard work!
  • jodiegnewme2012
    jodiegnewme2012 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :smile: AWESOME!!! You are gorgeous!!! What an inspiration!!!
  • mb236707
    mb236707 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look GORGEOUS! : )
  • MollieMorgan
    Options
    You look fantastic. Congratulations and keep up the hard work!
  • uthworker9
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing this. I am not quite as far in my journey and was very disappointed when I gained this morning. I too started at 275 pounds and am 5'7". I've lost 39 pounds so far. Just to be able to see that someone has done it and to get an image in my mind of what that might look like has inspired me. I'm at work and REALLY wanted to go to the snack machine and give up. Now, not so much.... Thanks for the inspiration:)
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!