Trying to Lose 10lbs in a month WHO'S DOWN?

Options
1235»

Replies

• lking125
    lking125 Posts: 25
    Options
    I've lost 5 lbs so far since joining, and that was officially in March, I signed up in Dec but didn't have anyone to keep me going, my goal is 12-15 total by end of June, sooner is definitely better. Keeping a food log, as long as you are honest with yourself, and put it all down, the good, the bad and the ugly (like the cadbury eggs my kids brought to me today), you will know where you are at and what to work on. Working out is key, but find something you can stick with and then make sure you change it up as your body becomes accustomed to the same thing. I finally purchased a heart rate monitor that is specifically geared towards you, age, height, weight etc., keeps you hugely motivated as you see the calories burning away.
  • kati37
    kati37 Posts: 61
    Options
    I'm in, just lost 9 in 3 weeks on another challenge that runs through April first!! This will definately help keep me motivated!!
    Thursday is my weigh in day.

3/22/12 weight 170 lbs goal weight 160
    3/29/12 weight 169.5 woohoo 9.5 left in three weeks!! I can so do this!! Just got to step it up a little!!
    4/22/12 WEIGHT 163 I was 3lbs off but its my time of the month :( Thats the way it goes sometimes!!!

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO LOST THEIR 10LBS!!!