P90X - Starting April 8, 2012

Options
124»

Replies

• cincymomof3
    cincymomof3 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    There is a group called p90x challenge on here with others doing it too. Come join us! :)
  • wyangel
    wyangel Posts: 36
    Options
    Due to get my P90X tomorrow so I will be starting next Monday, on the 23rd. But I will be reading everyone else's posts, so I have an idea what I'm in for! LOL
  • laurienkids2
    laurienkids2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started P90X Lean on April 23, 2012. I measured my 1st week for results this morning... I lost 1.2 lbs & a total of 5 inches! 2.5 on my waist, 1.5 on my hips & 1 on my chest. I started week 2 today, definitely got a boost of motivation from week 1 results! Good luck to everyone that is giving it a try! :) Feel free to add me!
  • delgadodelgado1120
    delgadodelgado1120 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Oh! Congratulations!!!!! I just started it yesterday with my boyfriend! I am so excited. Up until this point I have lost 150 pounds, but doing mostly cardio and only strength training since January. I am doing the Lean version and he's doing the "plus" version (he doesn't have to lose, I do lol). I am worried that it's not going to work for me since I still have about 20 pounds I would like to lose. Any suggestions? Tips? Motivational speeches? lol
  • jodilrhodes
    Options
    I did the full P90X 90 day "Lean" routine and went from 177 to 145 lbs. It definately works if you don't overeat. I am looking to lose 10 more pounds and just started again this morning. I did Cardio X and from looking online, it says you burn about 400 calories with that one. On average if you go all out and push yourself you will burn 600 calories with most of the DVDs and for Ab Ripper like 250 calories. Just keep hitting PLAY! I have to do it in the morning before my son is awake or I just seem to find excuses as to why I can't workout.
  • MzTate81
    MzTate81 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Im on week 2 Hybrid P90X and Turbo fire my first time doing P90X but i love the program so far...So feel free to add me always looking for good support system and people i can help motivate and support as well
  • 2fabfromfat
    2fabfromfat Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I started P90X Lean on April 23, 2012. I measured my 1st week for results this morning... I lost 1.2 lbs & a total of 5 inches! 2.5 on my waist, 1.5 on my hips & 1 on my chest. I started week 2 today, definitely got a boost of motivation from week 1 results! Good luck to everyone that is giving it a try! :) Feel free to add me!

That's awesome for one week!! I had very similar results from the week one... and then I decided I am going to do measurements at the end of each phase, instead of each week, but I have lost just about 4 lbs in the first 3 weeks, which I'm happy with!! :)