anybody else constantly consumed in MFP!?!

Options

Replies

• mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm off work at the moment as I'm recovering from a hospital procedure and it has really helped pass the time and give me direction. I can't stand facebook any more.
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I call it my "Fitness Facebook"

:love: :love: I might have to steal that term from ya!
  • lisadlocks
    lisadlocks Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Totally obsessed. I eat a meal, I can't wait to log it in. I exercise, I can't wait to log it in. I run reports checking my nutrition, my carbs, my calories, my cholesterol for the past 7, 30 60 whatever days. Totally obsessed and love the results! Much better obsession than binge eating.
  • wender125
    wender125 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    yuh-HUH!!! Facebook runs in the background to MFP now. And I'm hoping the dishes will wash themselves! So much good stuff in here!!!
  • bjbixler
    bjbixler Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    yeah... but I like to think of it as a healthy addiction!
  • lushunn32
    lushunn32 Posts: 107
    Options
    I am I don't even care for FB anymore. I remember when I use to be on there everyday. Now I'm on here everyday for several hours :drinker:
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    ME!!!! I love MFP and like many of you, fb has taken a backseat. i am so encouraged by my awesome mfp friends and i love supporting them as well. mfp brings smiles to my face on a daily basis.

fellow mfp addicts, feel free to add me! :love:
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Constant, no. Way too much...yes!! Facebooks gone to the wayside as well...except for playing games ;)
  • lu136mickey
    lu136mickey Posts: 202
    Options
    same here lol LOVE IT!!!!!!!
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I honestly would never be able to live without this site. This site has changed my life. I love this site, even more than facebook, and I love facebook to death.
  • kkrobins
    kkrobins Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love MFP. love, love, love. I'm starting to think I love it too much. I'm on here more than I'm on any other site, including netflix and facebook O_0 I even started bringing my laptop to lectures JUST to browse around MFP. Anybody else feel like this?

Yes...totally! I'm not even a week in and my husband has noticed all my internet activities.... he say " No Online Dating Woman" lmbo! silly!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    ...............There is a whole sub-culture of us that should really be in treatment.

Yes!
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm on it all the time now. I've never been on facebook or twitter or any of that.. never did any of the social networking stuff at all, but this site is my new addiction... I would never be so focused on pushing myself on a daily basis of eating right and challenging my workouts if it wasn't for this site and the MFP support I have found here. It's awesome!
  • kkrobins
    kkrobins Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    yeah... but I like to think of it as a healthy addiction!

I think so! ;-)
  • mishmash81
    Options
    I have totally given up Facebook. MFP is my new passion. There's no drama and the people are much more supportive

I'm with you on that one, I have deactivated my facebook account - because I find it boring compared to what I read and learn on here!
  • mrsmariasheehan
    mrsmariasheehan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I used to be..... last year, (joined in 2010) then I went on maintenance after losing 30lbs and put on 10lbs, it was hard and I gave up.... and came back again in November to lose the 10lbs but I had erased my old account (big mistake). I miss my old friends and it's just not the same this time :-(
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Yeahhhhhhhh. The people on here are so much more fun and awesome!!!!! I Love my MFP friends. Keeps me focused being on here, and then I always have you guys in the back of my mind when I feel challanged. :D
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    That's me alright. This place sucks me right in
  • 2kidsandadonut
    2kidsandadonut Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Yes totally addicted! Its on my computer, phone, and ipad!
  • lushunn32
    lushunn32 Posts: 107
    Options
    LMAO:laugh: