Before/Transitioning pics - 50 lbs GONE!!!

Options

Replies

• njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I think you can officially get rid of that top! Get something sexy lady!!! Congrats on your transformation:flowerforyou:
  • londanfudd4eva
    Options
    wow u have done great! i bet u look even better in clothes dat fit:happy: cant wait til im ready to post my b4 and during pics. but im rite where u were im done! im doin this time 4 sho. u have really inspired me 2day thanks
  • joolsweb
    joolsweb Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    bump for zebedee
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    doing so great
  • Linsey1973
    Linsey1973 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Well done x
  • bj6886
    bj6886 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    What a great story! I love your passion for being fit. Thanks for sharing and inspiring!!! Looking forward to the next update.
  • Bmontgomery613
    Bmontgomery613 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! I'm doing mine the same way. No food is off limits, I just have to be accountable for what I eat. It's a whole new way of looking at life. Keep up the great work. You are truly an inspiration!
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    sxyfitmomandwife Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You're doing great keep up the good work
  • tsimmsva
    tsimmsva Posts: 49
    Options
    Fantastic job!! I'm doing mine the same way. No food is off limits, I just have to be accountable for what I eat. It's a whole new way of looking at life. Keep up the great work. You are truly an inspiration!

Ditto with what she said.
    I used to be all or nothing girl myself. Mostly with exercise Never really was accountable with how bad I ate. I love MFP!!! I found out I can lost weight by just WALKING briskly outside and be accountable for what I eat good and bad. It's amazing. I work harder and walk more if I know there is something yummie I want to eat and not go over on my calories.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done!
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!
  • kuunsilta
    kuunsilta Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wonderful job!
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations to you!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job. You look terrific
  • runderhi
    runderhi Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Brilliant !! Keep going and stay strong - you look amazing :)
  • Jnt1979
    Jnt1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!!!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I love it!! You look awesome - way to go!! And your comment "I won't wait till Monday", my gosh that was always my saying! My hubby would tease me about it "gonna start Monday?" because I'd always say that. Way to turn your life around. I need to become more accountable and really document everything and work out more consistently. You are definitely going into my folder of inspiration!! Thanks for posting!:smile:
  • deedog007
    deedog007 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Very impressive and inspirational.. esp. the jogging part.. keep up the great work!!!!
  • leken04
    leken04 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look sensational! Congrats to you on your success!

9013213.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!