scariest movie you've ever seen?

Options
nibbynoo
nibbynoo Posts: 250 Member
what movie made you pee your pants and not sleep for a week?!

Replies

• XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Honestly? I've never watched one that scared me. I don't buy into it! Zara x
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'm a sucker for horror movies, most of them scare the bajeezus out of me but my all time scariest one is Halloween. I know exactly what's gonna happen, I've seen it tons of times but it still creeps me right out. That mask!!!!

Oh and Ju-on - The grudge. Made me jump right out of my seat!!

And Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the best horror film ever made! Not so much scary as deeply disturbing.
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Happy feet.
  • mamabear272
    mamabear272 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Without a question The Exorcist! Scares the bejeezuz out of me! I'm Catholic and we believe that that *kitten* can happen! LOL And when she comes down those stairs upside down and backwards...eesh! :shudder: :noway:
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    No but seriously I'm the biggest Fraidy cat ever when it comes to scary movies. Silent hill freaked me the fudge out. Things like grudge are hectic.
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I watched EVIL DEAD when I was 13 or so. All night after in bed I thought I would get possessed by morning...and not in a good way!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Without a question The Exorcist! Scares the bejeezuz out of me! I'm Catholic and we believe that that *kitten* can happen! LOL And when she comes down those stairs upside down and backwards...eesh! :shudder: :noway:

THIS!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    It and The Shining -- the made-for-TV one, not the Jack Nicholson version.

Stephen King always causes nightmares so I avoid him now.
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    by far a movie that made me cringe is wrong turn 4 it just came out not to long ago. they all are ewwww but that one took the cake... oooo an the saw movies
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    oooo my son when he was 12 watched ghost of mars.. he ended up sleeping in my room that night
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    [Rec] made me jump out of my seat
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    "Drag me to hell" no because its scary.. but because the old lady kept drippling and spitting in the other womans mouth.. Ewwww
  • binky610
    binky610 Posts: 17
    Options
    I love all the ones mentioned so far - Ju-On (the original Japanese version of The Grudge) was extrememly creepy. The BBC TV version of "The Woman in Black" was also very good. But the scariest by far was "Alien." I saw it the day it came out - not knowing anything about it. Brilliantly frightening,
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    The miracle of life, high school biology class.
  • Sheriemae
    Sheriemae Posts: 248
    Options
    The 1st exorcist. Only scary movie I won't watch alone. Creeps me out.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Fantasia scared the hell out of me. Inanimate objects are not supposed to dance! I am supposed to dance!
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Fantasia scared the hell out of me. Inanimate objects are not supposed to dance! I am supposed to dance!

This also.. The dinosaurs scared the crap out of me lol.

But then again I also got scared by a story tape of "The Elves and the Shoemaker" as there was squeeky door sound effects on the tape and it scared me loads :(
  • aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    C.H.U.D.
    My Dad had a thing for scary movies. It was one of the things I think I knew about him my Mom didn't. After he passed away she was very surprised when she found out he would rent them for us to watch when she was working on Saturday. She said he never said anything to her about liking scary movies. We watched them all from"Godzilla" to "Hellraiser."
    I went to Halloween H2O and he want to know if it was worth renting. I told him he would have to find out. he rented it and came over to the house to watch it. LOL
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I love Scary Movies....love them all!

The idea of Paranormal Activity freaks me out... I mean, you can't see him...you can't fight him...wtf? lol The movies could have been executed better but the idea scares me.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre is pretty freaky!! Just kill me...don't torture me! lol

I was terrified of The Candyman when I was younger too...only because he can appear anywhere.... I watched it a few years back though and it wasn't quite as scary but I remember when I was 13 crawling into bed with my 5 year old sister because I was terrified to sleep alone after watching it! haha
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    C.H.U.D.
    My Dad had a thing for scary movies. It was one of the things I think I knew about him my Mom didn't. After he passed away she was very surprised when she found out he would rent them for us to watch when she was working on Saturday. She said he never said anything to her about liking scary movies. We watched them all from"Godzilla" to "Hellraiser."
    I went to Halloween H2O and he want to know if it was worth renting. I told him he would have to find out. he rented it and came over to the house to watch it. LOL

I think I love Horror movies because of my Dad too! We always used to watch them together. :) During and after the movie though he'd always try to scare the heck out of me! haha He was always playing pranks like that. My father has passed on as well but I will continue to watch movies and try to scare the crap out of others too! LOL