scariest movie you've ever seen?

Replies

• SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    The only movie that ever genuinely scared me was The Fourth Kind.

And this is coming from a horror movie fanatic.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Dawn of the dead(2004)
    The hills have eyes(2006)
    Final destination 1,2,3,4,5
  • Bookers23
    Bookers23 Posts: 187 Member
    audition gave me the creeps. i think i lost weight watching it due to increased HR.
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    audition gave me the creeps. i think i lost weight watching it due to increased HR.

Oh yeah, that one is bang out of order!!!
  • LPCoder
    LPCoder Posts: 404 Member
    I have always love psychological thrillers. The first movie I saw that was great was Wait Until Dark, with Audrey Hepburn.
    I then watched all of the old Alfred Hitchcock films, The Birds, Rear Window, The Bates Motel... Yummy creepiness!
    The Amityville Horror... I couldn't look out a window for a week for fear of seeing pig eyes.
  • Aryel168
    Aryel168 Posts: 114 Member
    When I was around 8-10 years old, I watched "The Omen." Then, my first babysitting job at age 13, I stupidly decided to watch Halloween (all alone with an infant.) I haven't been the same since. :ohwell:
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    I am a huge horror fan, my all time favorite is Rosemary's Baby ( I love Mia Farrow)
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,490 Member
    Beyond The Limits...Most twisted movie i`ve ever seen...
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Pet Sematary. I just couldn't sleep for days after seeing that in middle school. There's something about a dead guy lurking at any moment, a creepy killer child and a old mental neighbor from the Munsters. Gotta love horror movies! Killer Clowns From Outer space is a close second. ;-)
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Deliverance.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    "The Ruins"
  • mamabear272
    mamabear272 Posts: 268 Member
    The 1st exorcist. Only scary movie I won't watch alone. Creeps me out.

I won't watch it at all! LOL
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    EVIL THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bwahahah!
    omg I normally dont get scared.. I watch a lot of horror movies a LOT ive seen them all. and its always the same old same old

but evil things is so ****ed. its cheaply made theres no great effects and thats whatll scare the **** outta you. i slept with a hammer all night hahahaha
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    >>> The Grudge (mostly b/c everyone in the theatre was scared, jumping, and screaming!)
    >>> Paranormal Activity (I can't watch this by myself)
    >>> The Exorcist: The Beginning (more disturbed than scared)
    >>> The Hill Have Eyes (once again more disturbed than scared)
    >>> Godsend (I think I had an actual nightmare after watching this!)
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    I am a huge horror fan, my all time favorite is Rosemary's Baby ( I love Mia Farrow)

Oh that's my sisters . . . she will remember that for the rest of her life! LOL
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    *sighs* When I was in middle school, I watched Puppet Masters. I'm still afraid of that movie to this day. I remember having a nightmare about millions of puppets surrounding my bed and I woke up screaming bloody murder, ran out of my room, jumped down the stairs into the arms of my dad who was running upstairs to see what the heck was happening. ha ha ha! Ugh.
  • nibbynoo
    nibbynoo Posts: 250 Member
    the exorcism of emily rose. watched alone during a thunder storm cause i was feeling tough. mistake.

when i was younger jeepers creepers scared the shizzle out of me, i didnt sleep for weeks. watched it the other day though and its awfully bad! lol
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    The Strangers... I am not going to say it's the "scariest"...however...it could really happen! I find those movies scarier than ones about other things.

Paranormal Activity was one too...I have seen all three
  • lol

• I was terrified of The Candyman when I was younger too...only because he can appear anywhere.... I watched it a few years back though and it wasn't quite as scary but I remember when I was 13 crawling into bed with my 5 year old sister because I was terrified to sleep alone after watching it! haha

I was really scared of The candyman when i was younger too. Actually i'm still a little freaked and i'm 24 LOL I've never been able to watch it since then to see if its something to even be scared of. Like 4 years back my best friend at the time locked me in the big lots bathroom turned off the light and started to repeatedly say "candy man" I freakkkkkkked out. LOL not cool man not cool