14lbs by 1st of May, who's in?

Options
I wanna lose a stone by May 1st which is my birthday, and just wondering if anyone wants to join me :) I can set up a group for us x

Replies

• hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you MissDanni, my bday is the 16th and I would love to be ~ANY~ pounds lighter by then!!!
  • amy_marlene
    amy_marlene Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    i'm definately in :D
  • ecoleman82
    Options
    I would love to join as well - This is only my second day using the site but I am pumped to be 14lbs lighter by May 1st!:happy: :happy:
  • TaraFTMVA
    TaraFTMVA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Im down for sure :), honestly hoping to lose more by than, but itll keep me motivated! =D
  • mrsdamr
    mrsdamr Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'll attempt, but I lose very slowly - my bday is the 23rd, and I'd like to be seriously back to where I once was!!! Been 5 lbs away from "goal" (top of the chart) and then injuries,etc - gained 20 back) Count me in.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    It's definitely possible. We can set goals for ourselves to stick to within this time, such as how much water we want to drink and how much exercise we want to do etc xx
  • akiramezu
    akiramezu Posts: 278
    Options
    i'm trying to do 20lbs, this sounds fun (:
  • claireyf12
    claireyf12 Posts: 106
    Options
    I wanna lose a stone by May 1st which is my birthday, and just wondering if anyone wants to join me :) I can set up a group for us x

i'd like to join, my birthday is 12th may so this will be a bit more motivation for me!! :)
  • scatgash
    scatgash Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join this :3
  • beccci91
    beccci91 Posts: 214
    Options
    I'm in!
  • sammycool1986
    sammycool1986 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, I get married on 25th May 2012 so a stone off for my wedding would be perfect :) x
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    Me, me, me!! :)
  • Jillian1104
    Jillian1104 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    yes please! trying to really get my bingeing under control atm so this challenge could be just what im looking for! everyone feel free to add me :)
  • bebe42
    bebe42 Posts: 4
    Options
    hey there i wanna join,need a kick in the butt
  • Sinope82
    Sinope82 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Bumping to read later x
  • majik0516
    majik0516 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Count me in too, my birthday is the 16th and I'll be turning 30 this year and it has been my goal to lose 30lbs by my birthday I have 18 more to go.
  • serenity920
    serenity920 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Mayday is my anniversary, i am in!!! Looking forward to the challenge. :smooched:
  • steveb61
    steveb61 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That's my bday. I'm in.................
  • Bxrlvr73
    Bxrlvr73 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My Birthday is May 17th and my goal was to lose 20 lbs by then, but I'd be over the moon happy with 14! I'd love to join!