Replies

• sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! My birthday is May 15th, so I would like to lose 15 more pounds by the 15th.
  • eleven40
    eleven40 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'd love to join this challenge. That stone is pretty much exactly how much I gained last summer through the holidays when I was doing way too much celebrating way too often. If this helps me finally peel that back off, I'll be so grateful. Feel free to add me. I'll plan to check in on my progress at least every Friday and more often for inspiration. Thanks.
  • KimVanHorn
    Options
    Count me in! Bikini shopping will be so much more fun with less of me to cram into a swimsuit!
  • mamarox18
    Options
    im in but im doing the jillian micheals body revolution and that is a 90 day thing so i will be working out every day and i can support you if you support me
  • kimbsh01
    kimbsh01 Posts: 38
    Options
    need to be down 16
  • DameVenus
    DameVenus Posts: 70
    Options
    I'm in, I even bought 30DS. My birthday is April 23rd.
  • EncoreUneAutreFois
    EncoreUneAutreFois Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    How do we do this? What is our plan of attack?
  • mesicali_chica
    mesicali_chica Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    im in...whats the plan?
  • lorforde
    lorforde Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
    On the 8th of May it will be exactly three months to my wedding day so losing 14lbs by the 1st would just be awesome to help with my dress that is being made but on hold until I lose weight!
  • JenniLisette
    Options
    MMMEEE!!! im a MAY BABY TOO!! may 7th!!!! where do i sign up!
  • gazgirl
    gazgirl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in.I have a party in Michigan on May 19 I would love to be 14lb lighter by then.
  • cuatromommy
    cuatromommy Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Please sign me up. I'd love to join.
  • bedoozled
    bedoozled Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My birthday is May 31st, and I'd absolutely love to start losing again and get anywhere in the 130s by then (hit a plateau at 142-143ish, currently), so I'm in!
  • Time4NUME
    Time4NUME Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hey let me know I am in too... I have a bd in May and a trip ... Hit me up...
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I'd like in, as well. I'll be 55 on May 11. Ewww did I just tell everyone that I'm almost 55?
  • bcw660816
    bcw660816 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm going to give it my all! Just joined the group. :smile:
  • Happyhealthyliz90
    Happyhealthyliz90 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm in n sure it I'll loose the 14lbs but I'll try my birthday in on the 13th
  • Toniithia
    Toniithia Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm so in! I'd be at 178. what i was at last year in Feb! it's going to take ALOT of work, but we can all do it :)!
  • 3rdxacharm
    3rdxacharm Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Need all the encouragement I can get. Already put my name on the spreadsheet.
    :D