American Idol ~ Finales

Options

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I agree but that only works if the votes were close between the three of them, which may not be the case.

Adam's votes: 45 million
    Danny's votes: 12 million
    Kris' votes: 16 million

New Totals:

Adam's votes 45 million
    Kris' votes: 28 million

where did you get those numbers? i thought they said last week that they top two were separated by less than a million...although i do tivo it and fast forward through most of the talking so maybe i'm thinking of a different week...

1 million... 45 million....
    Tomato, tah-mah-toe.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options

and.....not that there's anything wrong with that......but Adam has too much in common with: Freddy Mercury, Elton John, Bon Scott, Liberace, etc. etc. for me to see him as a heart-throb. Sorry-:huh:

What exactly are you implying? LOL! :laugh:

my daughter prefers men who don't wear eyeliner of course!

that's "guy-liner", and no I do not care for Pete Wentz either:sick:

my mom is right, I do not like "metro-sexual" men.:noway:

I would judge Adam based on his talent and would probably have a better opinion of him if it wasn't for the judges trying so hard to force me to like him. I feel manipulated by the excessive adoration. Is he talented? Yeah, I can see how he is marketable to those who like that kind of music. Is he god's gift to American Idol? No.

My mom compared him to Stephen Tyler, I do NOT think that is a fair comparison. Stephen Tyler does have an amazing band behind him, but is talented enough to be a stand-alone artist as well. Adam is NOT in Aerosmith's league.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I still think since season 1 it is all rigged! No record company is going to give a contract to someone whose records wont sell! Lotta Hard Rock fans coming up, long life for a rock type! It is all about money and who can sell the most CD's. This show saves them lots in that they dont have to scout for talent, it comes to them.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    if it is all rigged, please explain the Sanjaya phenomenon. :huh: :noway:
  • czewwhat
    Options

and.....not that there's anything wrong with that......but Adam has too much in common with: Freddy Mercury, Elton John, Bon Scott, Liberace, etc. etc. for me to see him as a heart-throb. Sorry-:huh:

What exactly are you implying? LOL! :laugh:

my daughter prefers men who don't wear eyeliner of course!

that's "guy-liner", and no I do not care for Pete Wentz either:sick:

my mom is right, I do not like "metro-sexual" men.:noway:

I would judge Adam based on his talent and would probably have a better opinion of him if it wasn't for the judges trying so hard to force me to like him. I feel manipulated by the excessive adoration. Is he talented? Yeah, I can see how he is marketable to those who like that kind of music. Is he god's gift to American Idol? No.

My mom compared him to Stephen Tyler, I do NOT think that is a fair comparison. Stephen Tyler does have an amazing band behind him, but is talented enough to be a stand-alone artist as well. Adam is NOT in Aerosmith's league.

Oh beautiful daughter of mine, Steven Tyler was just an example of the type of music I think he fits into, not my stating clonedom! Besides he hasn't gotten to the heroin and Hep -c class of rock star yet! No offense, that was a sick joke, I happen to like Steven Tyler, he is just too skinny for me!
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    I still think since season 1 it is all rigged! No record company is going to give a contract to someone whose records wont sell! Lotta Hard Rock fans coming up, long life for a rock type! It is all about money and who can sell the most CD's. This show saves them lots in that they dont have to scout for talent, it comes to them.

Taylor Hicks???? I think rigged is a bit much.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    41086.jpg

Would have never guessed this to be Adam, would ya!?
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    if it is all rigged, please explain the Sanjaya phenomenon. :huh: :noway:

What's NOT to love about Sanjaya? LOL :laugh:
    sanjaya.jpgsanjaya041707.jpg
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    41086.jpg

Would have never guessed this to be Adam, would ya!?

He's a redhead with freckles???
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I admit I can't explain the Sanjaya thing. and Taylor Hicks, well I liked him, so there! But the Adam Lambert kid picks, wow, he looks like he could be one of mine! cutie pie child photo!

I had my freckles Lazored off! It works for me!!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I know, he was very cute

I was thinking where in the world did his freckles go! I didn't think they just disappeared..lol
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I know, he was very cute

I was thinking where in the world did his freckles go! I didn't think they just disappeared..lol

Mine did three trips to the skin center and 900 bucks, gone!! I did notice in a close up he has very rough textured skin, Lazer is a treatment for bad acne too who knows. I saw some pics of him on TMZ in full Hollywood black and glitter makeup with 2 inch eyelashes! he is a performer for sure!

one more thing, redheads unite there is still time!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    ]

Mine did three trips to the skin center and 900 bucks, gone!! I did notice in a close up he has very rough textured skin, Lazer is a treatment for bad acne too who knows. I saw some pics of him on TMZ in full Hollywood black and glitter makeup with 2 inch eyelashes! he is a performer for sure!

Throw in some heels and a tube a lipstick and he & I are twins! LOL! :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    ]

Throw in some heels and a tube a lipstick and he & I are twins! LOL! :laugh:

My kinda humor, :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

when you think about it we are all in drag! we are all born the same!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    never mind

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Go ADAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOO

Kris is the best, I tell ya! KRIS!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    It all boils down to your flavor of music. Go Adam!!!!
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Tab is Team Kris!
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I admit I can't explain the Sanjaya thing. and Taylor Hicks, well I liked him, so there! But the Adam Lambert kid picks, wow, he looks like he could be one of mine! cutie pie child photo!

I had my freckles Lazored off! It works for me!!

The Sanjaya thing is explained by a little site called "VoteForTheWorst.com" it was a big ordeal. You guys don't remember it?
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    GO ADAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drinker: