MY LIFE IS OVER NOW!!

Options
I just ate a piece of cake and now my life is OVER!! Someone talk me off the ledge!!!!!!

Just kidding, it was delicious and I really enjoyed it.

Replies

• Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    HA Ha ha ha ha! You crack me up!

...and now I'm a wee bit jealous! Caaakkeee........*drool*
  • alkencka
    alkencka Posts: 10
    Options
    Now get out there and burn it off :-)
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    everything is ok in moeration!
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    ohhh.... cake..... I have been craving cake for several days now. Trying to hold out and have some on Sunday after my long run! :tongue:
  • amandasnow78
    amandasnow78 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    lol oh lord the CALORIES...lol...too funny. I'm sure it was fantastic!!!
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    I will push you off said ledge because I don't have any cake to eat. And now I will be thinking about cake, how much I deserve a piece, how there is no cake selection in the cafeteria, and the only comfort I will have is pushing you for putting that evil seed in my already fertile brain. My coworkers brought in oatmeal raisin cookies. What kind of treat is that? A bad one. That's what kind. A bad, bad one. Btw, the ledge in my mind is only 3" tall...however, the cake is much, much taller.
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    HA Ha ha ha ha! You crack me up!

...and now I'm a wee bit jealous! Caaakkeee........*drool*

My only regret is that I didn't have the stuff we talked about yesterday....what was that....a cheesecake-size cheesecake filled muffin with red velvet cake and whipped cream on top. Then I believe we added PB, Nutella, and sprinkles, if I remember correctly. I'd be willing to risk the heart attack and/or diabetes for that.
  • conidiring
    conidiring Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Too late, you may as well curl up into a fetal position and wait for the end. Can I have your leftover cake when you go?:laugh: :wink:
  • llahairdna
    Options
    I will push you off said ledge because I don't have any cake to eat. And now I will be thinking about cake, how much I deserve a piece, how there is no cake selection in the cafeteria, and the only comfort I will have is pushing you for putting that evil seed in my already fertile brain. My coworkers brought in oatmeal raisin cookies. What kind of treat is that? A bad one. That's what kind. A bad, bad one. Btw, the ledge in my mind is only 3" tall...however, the cake is much, much taller.

If you were a guy I would propose to you. Right here, right now.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Options
    Wouldn't pushing her off the ledge burn calories FOR the cake??
  • shirleycottrell
    shirleycottrell Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have found saying no to something just makes me want it more and by just having a little i gott over it because it usually doesn't taste as good as I thought. For me the stressing adds weight
  • llahairdna
    Options

Hag. That's just not helpful.
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options

hmm, I suppose it would depend on how much resistance was involved. If I did a sneak attack push and the wind was just right, there would probably be minimal burn. But I suspect she's a bit scrappy and would put up a bit of a fight, so it could be quite a few calories. :happy:
  • llahairdna
    Options

hmm, I suppose it would depend on how much resistance was involved. If I did a sneak attack push and the wind was just right, there would probably be minimal burn. But I suspect she's a bit scrappy and would put up a bit of a fight, so it could be quite a few calories. :happy:

I can HEAR YOU!!!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Options

Hey...a calorie burned is a calorie that can be eaten. Therefore that cake is looking better and better here!
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options

I can HEAR YOU!!!

I mean...uh, we're talking about a new workout Jillian Michaels is promoting...it's, uh...it's called the 30 Day Ledge. That Jillian is out of control.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Options

I can HEAR YOU!!!

I mean...uh, we're talking about a new workout Jillian Michaels is promoting...it's, uh...it's called the 30 Day Ledge. That Jillian is out of control.

What?? We were saying it all out loud?? Hmm...somehow I thought it was a convo in my head. Yeah, that Jillian...what a crazy kook....:flowerforyou:
  • llahairdna
    Options

I can HEAR YOU!!!

What?? We were saying it all out loud?? Hmm...somehow I thought it was a convo in my head. Yeah, that Jillian...what a crazy kook....:flowerforyou:

I :heart: you both. I just can't help it.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Options
    Right back atcha! :wink:
  • david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Do the decent thing and JUMP! hahaha just kidding! What's life without an occasional treat!