Dr. Oz's 10 weigh loss commandments!

Options
124»

Replies

• weathergirl320
    Options
    I have and will continue to do the exact opposite of anything this nimrod says. And guess what? I have hit the 35 lb Mark today and only have ten left until my goal weight!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    WOW PEOPLE ARE ****ING *kitten*!!!!!!!

no... some people are able to think on their own...
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz can Shove it..

No offence to the post or the poster... Sure there are a few good ideas in there

But i find him to be a reactionary who scares people into doing things and promotes products as the solution, instead of working on the problem itself.
  • fitnessbudget
    Options
    Dr. Fear strikes again. Stick to calorie counting, exercise and happiness....:smooched:
  • fitnessbudget
    Options
    A lot of this is irrelevant if you track your calories. And the 4-legged thing is just stupid.

BRAVO!!! :laugh:
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    So... #1 Reason not to listen to Dr. Oz....good old Dr. Oz just had a very special episode, an entire show, where he listed a bunch of unhealthy things that he previously recommended including the HCG diet, and other supplements that had no proof they work, or are simply just bad & unhealthy, or starvation diets.. and said do not to do any of them.

Buyer beware.
  • deftanker
    deftanker Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Why is it that when I read the no 4-legged consumption my first thought was cannibolism??? Ew
  • SparklesPlenty
    SparklesPlenty Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    WOW PEOPLE ARE ****ING *kitten*!!!!!!!

Especially Dr. Oz. Don't take it personally, it's not aimed at you for posting, it's aimed at him cause he is a DB

:drinker:
  • LPCoder
    LPCoder Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Meat from buffalo or venison is a great way to get a nice low fat cut of meat. Choose sirloin or tenderloin and you will be fine!