Almost done - From 280lbs to 151 with pictures

Options

Replies

• LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Love that as your face got smaller your smile got BIGGER.
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration. Good for you, and I hope you enjoy the rewards of all of your effort.
  • heidiwebs
    heidiwebs Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. I have such a long journey ahead of me, and your willingness to share such a personal story is really uplifting. So thank you, and I hope you find peace and happiness in your life. You are beautiful!
  • nebulas
    nebulas Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!
  • maryj2367
    maryj2367 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for sharing your life journey with us! You really have touched me. I have been heavy my whole life also, except when i was 13 got in a car accident and almost died. the car landed on me and i was in the hospital 3 months in a coma. I stayed this for a while then gained it lost it gained it lost it then I gained it last year and some weighing my heaviest ever and i came here and to me its not a diet, its my lifes journey. I will never DIET again. this is for forever and Im so glad im not alone. thanks to people like you that inspire me!
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    You're really beautiful (especially when you SMILE)!! :D I think you're amazing, and you look ao much healthier and happier!! Inspiring story, and I wish you all the best!!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    awesome job
  • msarazine
    msarazine Posts: 65
    Options
    Awesome job! You should be very proud of yourself!:smile:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! You also look rather tall????
  • Bullygirl30
    Options
    FABLOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to do this myself
  • sondyscraps
    sondyscraps Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! You have done such a fantastic job of changing your health!
  • melissainez85
    Options
    amazing congrats!!
  • Janet55555555555
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up!
  • RobynDCrossman
    Options
    WAY TO GO! Inspirational. :)
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! Be very proud of yourself for all that you have accomplished and all that you are working through!
  • Mad4282
    Mad4282 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful. Congrats and keep up the amazing work.
  • pattybattin
    Options
    Your story was not boring. I think you are amazing. Great job. I have just discovered MFP in the last 3 weeks and i love it. I have the same mental issues. No matter what I weigh I still see the same heavy body in the mirror. It would be a huge break through for me to see the reality.
  • Kikilarue59
    Kikilarue59 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Oh My God,
    You sound just adorable. Me bored reading it....:flowerforyou: .. I think not.
    I tell ya, You looked like a sweet person at 280 lbs.and I see another Sweet person at your current weight.
    It's so good that you took your time to get to where you are because it's not just a Physical ( Outside) transition but also a Spiritual and Emotional one.
    When you take the tiem to lose the weight I think you give the other two ( Inside) a chance to catch up to adjust.
    You look lovely.
    Allways be kind to yourself. No Matter What.
    Take Care,
    kiki
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspirational...thank you for sharing your emotional journey. I share issues with body image perception so this hit home to me. I hope you can see the amazing progress you've made...you have so much to be proud of! And as a fellow bottle blonde, I have to say that the platinum was an excellent choice, and it really frames your face quite well :D *hugs* to you!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    That is a lot of weight to lose so big congrats to you, I wish you the best with finding peace with yourself and your body :heart:

This!! You have done so well...You should be proud of yourself now!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!