I think you are one awsome lady!!!:bigsmile:
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Gr8 Work!!
  • Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an amazing transformation! Your story was not boring. You spoke from your heart, and that's priceless. You have done some amazing work with both your physical and mental self, and you should be proud of your accomplishments. My wish for you is that you find that peace and happiness you are searching for. Best of luck and may you be blessed.
  • nabauer86
    nabauer86 Posts: 39
    Options
    Awesome work! You look absolutely amazing! Really love the hair color (the purple-ish color). Do you know what color/brand that is? I'd love to try it hehe
  • AshleyV150
    AshleyV150 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing to have overcome your circumstances and made a positive change. You look beautiful!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are amazing! You are an inspiration to all of us.
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Great transformation! Awesome!
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    wow thank you so much for this today i was thinking that im doing this for nothing but now i got the motivation i need great work. if you want to add me as a friend you can i can use all the advice i can get

I'd be happy to. Not sure if I'd be much of a help, though, but I'll try my best :smile:
    Congratulations!!! This is so inspiring, do you mind sharing tips on how you did this? thanks

The healthy ones? Pilates were a great starter exercise to build up muscle. That helps you burn faster, because muscle burns calories faster than fat. Small, gradual swaps helped too, and weaning off bad habits. It also helps that I like miniature things and therefore often eat from baby bowls and in tiny portions... Sorry, I'm not good on the spot.
    Fantastic!!! You also look rather tall????

Noes. 5 foot 6.5 inches.
    Your story is so inspirational...thank you for sharing your emotional journey. I share issues with body image perception so this hit home to me. I hope you can see the amazing progress you've made...you have so much to be proud of! And as a fellow bottle blonde, I have to say that the platinum was an excellent choice, and it really frames your face quite well :D *hugs* to you!

Well you are one seriously gorgeous chick! Platinum was a new one for me, but I feel more comfortable in that colour than any other :happy:
    How long did it take for you to get where you are now/

7 years, although like I say, I did gain some of the time.
    Awesome work! You look absolutely amazing! Really love the hair color (the purple-ish color). Do you know what color/brand that is? I'd love to try it hehe

Sure do, it's Schwarzkopf Live Luminance L76 Ultra Violet :tongue:

Once more, to everyone, thank you. I really didn't expect all this. :blushing:
  • christinehay78
    christinehay78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! You're such an inspiration!! Well done!
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. You should be proud of yourself. And +1 for the awesome Spongebob shirt! :smile:
  • susannahcooks
    susannahcooks Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    amazing job! Congratulations - I hope you are as proud of yourself as this community is for you. :happy:
  • kasandra_m24
    kasandra_m24 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Keep smiling girl!! Great work!!
  • creative1981
    creative1981 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look great!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I didn't read everyone's comments, so I am sure it's been said before, but oh well. I love that your facial expression progresses with your weight loss, too funny!
    You're a fine example of what hardships a person can overcome in the struggle to be healthy!
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow!!! thats so amazing good for u!!! :)
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    You rock!!!!! Amazing amazing job!!!!!
  • TaraFTMVA
    TaraFTMVA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    wow amazing work!
  • wrecked_willow
    Options
    You look amazing, congratulations on all that weight loss :)
  • beckizzle
    beckizzle Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wow! amazing stuff! well done x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!