Not new, but in need of NEW friends!

Options
13»

Replies

• peachy_keen
    peachy_keen Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    wow! I am so humbled by all of your friend requests!! much love to all and here's to our journey!

HIGH FIVE to that. :) Cheers!
  • kymberlin
    kymberlin Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for friends so anyone reading this, feel free to add me.
  • nwoolley
    nwoolley Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some new motivating friends too!
  • SarLem81
    SarLem81 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My friend list is pretty short so far and I would love more support!
  • txgar
    txgar Posts: 6
    Options
    Just joined this evening, and would love to be your friend, and anyone else out there.
  • milenasmom6
    Options
    I just added you. Anyone else is welcome to add me too. I can use all the encouragment and support; I am 12 days in (back on the wagon) and don't want to lose focus.
  • StatHaldol
    StatHaldol Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I am old ... LOL !!! But excited about losing weight. I am loving mfp !!!! Always looking for new friends to support me.

I'm old too, LOL! I've got an open diary and you can add me if you like!
  • Andufrene
    Andufrene Posts: 44
    Options
    Good luck! Anyone feela free to add me:smile:
  • jscotto821
    jscotto821 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love more support as well,,,add me!
  • nursenelson
    nursenelson Posts: 295
    Options
    I'll support ya :)
    P.S. I'm an LPN too....but NOT going back for an RN. Going back to school in the fall for something else though... ;)
  • MrsHutcho9988
    Options
    We all need support during this!!! Everyone, feel free to add me, I love new friends, and am on here everyday!

-Sam
  • spiritwolf13
    spiritwolf13 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    just sent you a friend request. Like you not new either but recently rejoined The more support and motivation the better
  • sarafyna
    sarafyna Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm semi-new here and need all the encouragement and feedback I can get. I'm 27 and mom to 1 little girl, two dogs and I have a great husband. Anyone can add me!