I definitely need some friends:)

Options

Replies

• Icons
    Icons Posts: 2
    Options
    I can use some mfp friends i need some good ideas in changing a boring food plan.:smile:
  • marticapitt
    marticapitt Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    New and would love some friends too. I started my diet with help of a clinic 11/11/11. I recently changed clinics as i plateau'd at the one and and they really didn't care - just wanted their weekly $$. Found a new one that is fantastic and been with them 4 weeks and found this site to help last week.Since Nov. I have lost 36lbs and just over 2lbs my first week here!

I live in sw FL, just turned 54 and refuse to look it or act it! I intend to continue to age gracefully and to get my body back into head-turning shape for a "normal" woman!
  • Katwilkins
    Katwilkins Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend if you would like, I am an RN too, and have 3 children as well. Good luck with your TV program!
  • olong
    olong Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We have about the same loss goals and am happy to be a cheerleader and a sounding board! Welcome to MFP... I've been here a little over 2 months. I'm also a mother of three and have been with my Dear Hubby for 20 years (spent 6 years together with no rush and have been married 14 of those 20 years).
  • ladyshine2011
    Options
    Welcome! and please feel free to add me! One can never have too many friends for support, MFP is an awesome tool for motivation and tracking results (and missteps ;) )
  • Runthismom
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

I see that others have posted that they don't know how to add people:

Under comminuty tab click find members. If you know the username of the member you'd like to add copy and paste it in the apporpriate field (I can't remember what exactly it's called) and click search. their profile will come up and you can then click "add friend" or something like that.
  • Montanarush
    Options
    Hey,

My name is Steve, and I appear to be the only guy on here, but I would also like to be added to your friends list. I'm on my fourth week, and I've been dieting and working out 5 days a week. I have a lot of weight to lose, and although I'm doing well right now, the longer you go the harder it gets. I wish you all well on your weight loss goals, and hope to hear from you!
  • KaDazzle
    KaDazzle Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm newer to this site also, and have no friends on here yet. I'd love to be friends with people as well, to chat with and support each other. :flowerforyou: Feel free to add me on here, on Yahoo Messenger ID: Stormysazz, or AIM ID: Funkired If adding me on a messenger or AIM, please let me know you are from fitpal
  • lookatme09
    lookatme09 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am a ER nurse and just joined a few days ago and I have 2 daughters and married for 14 yrs. I need friends for support too
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I just started this yesterday, add me and good luck! :drinker:
  • tsaustin
    tsaustin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am a RN on a Tele floor. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Granny07
    Granny07 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can ADD me, Mary. I would love to be your friend. This is great place, with lots of beautiful people that become family. You will get a whole bunch of friends. So come be part of our FAMILY! Carol :-)
  • lutzan
    lutzan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for friends. The more the merrier! -amber
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    you can add me too if you like.. started 2 weeks ago so i am still a newbie, and have not had much response for the encouragement I need either...
  • almostfortysix
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • grendel322
    grendel322 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi Mary and welcome! MFP has a great community, and the support is great - I sent you a friend request to save you from having to wade through all the "adds"! :) That marathon goal sounds amazing. I'm signed up for my first 5k in two weeks and working my way up to that. I can't imagine running an extra four plus hours... someday???
  • BryGuy2
    BryGuy2 Posts: 244
    Options
    Hey welcome to MFP, and good luck to you on your fitness journey! I'm always looking for friends for motivation and to motivate as well. Feel free to add me.
  • KathieDee
    KathieDee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome...Feel free to add me also...Congrats on taking steps to a new you!!!
  • kvissy
    kvissy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Adding you now...all others feel free to add as well =)
  • LReneeWalker
    LReneeWalker Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am coming to the end of my first week on here. I have 80+ lbs to lose. I am married, have 4 daughters, 2 grandbabies. I am a 911 dispatcher. So I am sitting at a computer for 12 hrs a day at least 4 days a week.