64 lbs gone! pics!! before and DURING!

Options
I started fitnesspal.com in May of 2011. I have lost 58 lbs using fitnesspal, and the other 6 just... just eating something different.

I am 5'6. 21 years old. I lost 21 lbs by my 20th birthday (July 2011) and then lost the rest.

I am kind of at a stand still and have been for the last couple of months. I hope by posting this I will be inspired (be able to look back and really see how far I've come) and gain some new friends to inspire me to go forward! I still want to get down to 148 and then 128. So, I have a bit of ways to go.

I rely on God for grace. I exercise by doing zumba and walking/running. I eat my calories and try not to eat over. I do splurge sometimes (that is not to be encouraged though), and if I can do it ANYONE can. I have been big since I was 15 years old, and this is the first time in 7 years I've been under 200. I am so happy to be getting my life back and excited to actually LIVE my 20s!

Height: 5'6
S-BMI: 39.7 OBESE II
C-BMI: 30.6 OBESE I
Highest weight: 260 lbs
Lowest weight: 148 lbs
Starting weight: 246.2 lbs
Current weight: 189.4 lbs

Started out as a size 22 going on 24. Now I am a size 14.

PpAhu.png

pjFP4.png

Replies

• Sandie303
    Sandie303 Posts: 14
    Options
    I think you have to make the IMG ---- img
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    looking great ty for sharing. have you tried to changing your routine exercise. if you change it, you will use more muscles and will challenge the body. just my two cents.
  • sabyars
    sabyars Posts: 26
    Options
    Beautiful!! Way to go!!
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!
  • mousecat84
    Options
    Congratulations, that is a fantastic effort and you're looking amazing. Believe in yourself, because you are capable of amazing things!
  • taylorwonderlich
    taylorwonderlich Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!!! You look so good! Congrats!!!
  • LinsenNRoses
    LinsenNRoses Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • lkt4384
    lkt4384 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    very pretty! great job!
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    in your after pictures you are smiling.......you are confident and happy, that I what I see most. You are doing terrific, just keep it up and I agree to change things up. Strength training is very important!
  • Ruchell
    Ruchell Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and your hard work is absolutely paying off!! Such a huge difference!
  • allegram
    allegram Posts: 117
    Options
    Yay! You must feel unstoppable!
  • zinok
    zinok Posts: 185
    Options
    Wow huge difference! Great job!
  • laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Options
    Wow, you look like a totally different person. Good for you!
  • wvval
    wvval Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Great job:) You look fantastic!
  • BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Options
    Good for you!! You look so much happier :-) Congrats!!
  • fat2skiny
    Options
    You look so healthy and beautiful!! Congrats :bigsmile:
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look great!
  • NayaP
    NayaP Posts: 46
    Options
    Looking fabulous chica!
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    You look like carry your current weight really well! But keep going.... I'm in the same situation.... although I've only lost about 20lbs I've recently been telling myself "it's ok you're looking good enough!" but gotta remember we're only part of the way there! good luck, u can do it :)
  • chubbytiff
    chubbytiff Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    beautiful!!!! congrats:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!