64 lbs gone! pics!! before and DURING!

Options

Replies

• SoBodyMazing
    Options
    Great Job!
  • HighwayKat
    Options
    You look great....keep up the good work...take one day at a time...I've lost 58 by cutting out sugar and most grains. Eating healthy is number 1 over counting calories. Can't wait to see your pics when you reach your goal.
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow!!!! u look amazing at 189.4 lbs you will be a freakin model by the time you reach your goal!!! congrats!!!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job, but your body has stopped because you haven't changed up the exercise. Switch it up a bit and start working with weights more. You'll tone better and faster. I can see how happy you are. Just enjoy how wonderful it feels to look great!
  • gigibenton
    gigibenton Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Hang in there! Thanks for sharing :smile:
  • micheleboone
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You look stunning & so much younger in the present photos!! Thanks for sharing it gives me an idea of what that amount of weight gone looks like. Also great that you're making it happen in you 20's & not in your 40's like me! Keep it up you look amazing & congratulations!
  • NekaLee
    NekaLee Posts: 51
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • vanessaleigh818
    Options
    Congratulations! Such an amazing TRanformation already! No worries. Continued Success is coming from your Hard work. Sometimes our bodies remind us they need a change, whether it's workout routines or diet. Yay You!
  • Angiehankins77
    Options
    You look great! We are same height and I can't wait to be as small as you...203 now...keep up the great, hard work. You can add me as a friend :)
  • katie133
    katie133 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    great work congrats!!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • BabeedollB
    BabeedollB Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look great!!!
  • Tiki1978
    Tiki1978 Posts: 364
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Thanks for sharing. Keep it up honey!
  • TaTaBonnie
    Options
    Well, I'm trying to get started today. I signed up a long time ago but didn't do to much. I was thinking that if I had kept moving forward, little by little, I'd be somewhere right now. I'm so happy to see your post. What an inspiration. I'm shooting for 50lbs for my first goal and I'm planning on taking it as slow as I need to go in order to make life time changes. I'm looking for accountability partners so let me know if your interested! GREAT JOB.
  • divadoll41
    divadoll41 Posts: 188
    Options
    U look amazing!!!!!!!!
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Wow, absolutely gorgeous! I have a son that's 21 and single.....wink, wink....:bigsmile:
  • xonikitashafferxo
    xonikitashafferxo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Pretty lady! Great job on the weight loss!!!
  • totustuusmaria
    totustuusmaria Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the encouragement and sweet words!!! they were very inspiring and really helped my self-confidence! you guys are awesome!! thanks for the friend requests too! support is always awesome in this!

you guys are amazing!!
  • gonnabethinandfit
    gonnabethinandfit Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look tiny for 196! Good for you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!