advice?

Options
2»

Replies

• dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    salads, fruit, veggies, etc. To me that is fresh. I am not a veggie fan but I am trying. I cant tell you the last time I warmed up a frozen dinner???

You need to re-read my post, I never said frozen dinner.....

Well If I home cook a meal its fresh. Its just my lunch at work that is the chicken breast. I eat low fat string cheese and hard boiled eggs for snacks normally or special k cracker chips for the low calorie option, just made a fresh bowl of mixed fruit, bananas. Im just not seeing it.

I encourage you to read this post at bodybuilding .com together with the calculator link I posted it will help a ton, if you want you can P.M me your stats ( height and weight and I can try and help with the numbers)

this breaks down your macro( protein, fats, carbs) needs. it's a long read but worth it

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981&page=1
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Well I took a look at your diary and u r undereating if u take in for example 1200 cals and burn 400 u r only netting 600 cals a day therefore starvation mode...eat 1800 burn let's say 400 cals then u still have a net of 1400 cals good!! So eat back your exercise cals as they say or eat more cals in general...as well watch your sodium if u r eating 2000 cals the daily intake should be 2300mg of sodium so by u eating an intake total with exercise of for example 600 cals net then your sodium certainly shouldn't be so high!! So u r retaining water as well and be sure u r getting in 64 oz of water a day;) Hope this helps some;)
  • sjeagle30
    sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    salads, fruit, veggies, etc. To me that is fresh. I am not a veggie fan but I am trying. I cant tell you the last time I warmed up a frozen dinner???

You need to re-read my post, I never said frozen dinner.....

Well If I home cook a meal its fresh. Its just my lunch at work that is the chicken breast. I eat low fat string cheese and hard boiled eggs for snacks normally or special k cracker chips for the low calorie option, just made a fresh bowl of mixed fruit, bananas. Im just not seeing it.

I encourage you to read this post at bodybuilding .com together with the calculator link I posted it will help a ton, if you want you can P.M me your stats ( height and weight and I can try and help with the numbers)

this breaks down your macro( protein, fats, carbs) needs. it's a long read but worth it

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981&page=1

Thank you. I will message you.
  • sjeagle30
    sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Well I took a look at your diary and u r undereating if u take in for example 1200 cals and burn 400 u r only netting 600 cals a day therefore starvation mode...eat 1800 burn let's say 400 cals then u still have a net of 1400 cals good!! So eat back your exercise cals as they say or eat more cals in general...as well watch your sodium if u r eating 2000 cals the daily intake should be 2300mg of sodium so by u eating an intake total with exercise of for example 600 cals net then your sodium certainly shouldn't be so high!! So u r retaining water as well and be sure u r getting in 64 oz of water a day;) Hope this helps some;)

That is also helpful. thank you!
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    There r good carbs n bad carbs hun u would do best to choose low glycemic index foods they r great for weightloss;) I'm sure u can Google what they r I have a book with them listed Dr. A's Habits of Health its a great book;)!! Buy all meat fresh and choose lean meats and low carb fresh veggies;) Also make sure your plate is 50% veggies 25% starch 25% protein;)