AFTER ONE WEEK WOW!!

Options
harleygirl6363
harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
Can you see the results after only one week? I thought I would try and take pictures every week and see if I could. Im going to post 3 starts and 3 1 weeks. I cant believe the difference and Ive only just started!! WOW I just made my own motivation for myself LOL!!!
FRONT
009-2.jpg
001-3.jpg
BACK
011-2.jpg
003-1.jpg
SIDE
010-2.jpg
002-3.jpg

Replies

• MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing, Great job!
  • Starrotts
    Starrotts Posts: 164
    Options
    :flowerforyou: wow awesome u go girl................
  • anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    Options
    incredible! You've lost so much volume! Fantastic work. How many inches did you loose? BTW, I think it's a good idea using the same clothes in all of your subsequent update photos so you can see how much better they are fitting. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • new_Kendra
    new_Kendra Posts: 80
    Options
    :noway: What in the world were you doing??? Go on...tell us your secret! :smile:
  • Pirate
    Pirate Posts: 30
    Options
    You mean we can see results after just one week?!?!?! Yay! Thanks for being such a motivator! woo-hooo!
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    Wow can't believe how much of a difference there is. Keep up the great work!
  • agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Thats inspiring, keep up the good work!
  • harleygirl6363
    Options
    I started the Slim in 6 series and did it for 6 days and walked about 4 times that week for about 25 mintues. It is amazing to me it really is for sure. As for inches Im going to check right now LOL!! Im curious as well now that you mentioned it.
    WAIST- 40.75 to 39.50
    HIPS-44 to 43
    L n R THIGH- 26.5 to 25.5
    L ARM-13.25 to 12.5
    R ARM-13.5 to 12.5
    WOW IM TOTALLY SHOCKED!!!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell in your midsection. Keep it up!
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome job! I didnt think the results were that fast!

Keep up the great work and can't wait to see your pics after 6 weeks!
  • ang1977
    ang1977 Posts: 21
    Options
    That's awesome!! What are you doing to get such good results?
    Ang
  • sinisme
    sinisme Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    In just ONE week! Jebuz! that's GREAT.. you can totally tell!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You have reinspired me. I need to step up my program. You are doing great ,keep up the great work.
  • ccoker
    ccoker Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WOWZA! YAY YOU! You can really tell the difference. Your numbers are very similar to mine, but it's taken me weeks.....Tell me more about this slim in 6 Is it a book, DVD, supplement..???? Do tell PLEASE!
  • harleygirl6363
    Options
    ccoker,
    it is a 6 week video series. It starts you off slow on the first week with a 25 mintue workout video. Lets you get used to the moves she uses. The second week she Ramps It up with a 45 mintue video (the one im on now). This one she incorprates the resistence bands which are included with the videos and books that come with it. The 3-6 weeks you use the Burn it up video. Im scared to look at that one LOL I will have no choice as of next week though. Its quit the workout for sure.So far I suggest it to anyone who is interested in losing weight. I also try and walk everyday except my rest day for at least 30 mintues. I havent done real well with the walking everyday though. Oh also with the slim in 6 series you get an AB workout that is 10mintues you do it 3 times a week. I think that is about it. Feel free to ask any further questins you may have!! Good luck on your journey!!!!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    That's a HUGE difference! Great job; keep up the amazing work!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you are looking awesome. :drinker:
  • ccoker
    ccoker Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    ccoker,
    it is a 6 week video series. It starts you off slow on the first week with a 25 mintue workout video. Lets you get used to the moves she uses. The second week she Ramps It up with a 45 mintue video (the one im on now). This one she incorprates the resistence bands which are included with the videos and books that come with it. The 3-6 weeks you use the Burn it up video. Im scared to look at that one LOL I will have no choice as of next week though. Its quit the workout for sure.So far I suggest it to anyone who is interested in losing weight. I also try and walk everyday except my rest day for at least 30 mintues. I havent done real well with the walking everyday though. Oh also with the slim in 6 series you get an AB workout that is 10mintues you do it 3 times a week. I think that is about it. Feel free to ask any further questins you may have!! Good luck on your journey!!!!

Thanks harleygirl. How active were you before you started? I've been pretty sedentary. I started the 30 shred DVD and it's kicking my tushy (hopefully in hte right places :smile: ) I found the slim in 6 series available on Amazon. Where did you get yours? thanks for all your help and inspiring me!
  • harleygirl6363
    Options
    I didnt do anything before I started working out so that helps a lot that im doing so much all at once. Keep up the great work!!!
  • Cinnamon_Kisses
    Options
    Those pictures are AMAZING! Congrats! I can't believe your results after just 1 week, particularly around your tummy area!

Well done! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!