AFTER ONE WEEK WOW!!

Options

Replies

• ronkswife2000
    ronkswife2000 Posts: 176
    Options
    I started the Slim in 6 series and did it for 6 days and walked about 4 times that week for about 25 mintues. It is amazing to me it really is for sure. As for inches Im going to check right now LOL!! Im curious as well now that you mentioned it.
    WAIST- 40.75 to 39.50
    HIPS-44 to 43
    L n R THIGH- 26.5 to 25.5
    L ARM-13.25 to 12.5
    R ARM-13.5 to 12.5
    WOW IM TOTALLY SHOCKED!!!!

I lost 30 pounds with slim in six, that program ROCKS :bigsmile:

Congrats on your weight/inches lost.... woo hoo! :flowerforyou:
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I cant wait until I can say I did the whole program start to finish and look how I look now!!!!
  • demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Options
    BRAVO!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    good job, keep it up!!!!!
  • easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    WoW:drinker: Keep it up!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I had to wait to get home to see the photos.
    YOU ROCK JESS!! Keeping kicking *kitten*!:bigsmile:
  • harleygirl6363
    Options
    :love: Thanks everyone Ive been working really hard on this this time!! :love:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    You rock girl!!! I am not brave enough to do this, I envy your courage!! Great job!!
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    *cheers* That's awesome!!! Definitely see the improvements! Congratulations and keep it up!!! I LOVE this area of the forum!!!
  • harleygirl6363
    Options
    This is the only sight I think I would share this photos on. Im definetly not brave enough to share them on any other sight or in real life.

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. I love this part of the boards also!!!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    You are a truly inspirational person, I will love sharing your journey with you. You just Rock, no other words for it!!
  • christalbyrns
    Options
    Very inspiring. Good Job. Don't stop.
  • harleygirl6363
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support and motivation it was exactly what I needed to get back into working out again!!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I started the Slim in 6 series and did it for 6 days and walked about 4 times that week for about 25 mintues. It is amazing to me it really is for sure. As for inches Im going to check right now LOL!! Im curious as well now that you mentioned it.
    WAIST- 40.75 to 39.50
    HIPS-44 to 43
    L n R THIGH- 26.5 to 25.5
    L ARM-13.25 to 12.5
    R ARM-13.5 to 12.5
    WOW IM TOTALLY SHOCKED!!!!

Wow! I'm sold! What is the 6 day express diet like?
  • Dusty74
    Dusty74 Posts: 68
    Options
    Good job Harley! You guys made it out anywhere other than Kanawaha S.F. yet?
  • harleygirl6363
    Options
    Ahmee-I didnt do the 6 day express because it inolved a lot of their pills anddrinks and stuff and I didnt get any of that stuff. Thats the 1st option the other two seemed to hard for me so I just worked out and ate my 1200+workout calories. Start it Up is only 25 mintues long so that should tell you something right there, IT WORKS!! LOL!!! They get harder as the weeks pass on. I LOVE IT THOUGH FOR SURE!!!

Dusty-No we havent hes had to work overtime hes going on 13 days straight so not yet maybe tuesday if they dont tell him he has to work. We want to get out there though for sure.
  • mlatiolais
    mlatiolais Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!! Your doing great!
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep posting pics, it will keep you -and us- motivated! :)
  • harleygirl6363
    Options
    Lindy I will and thank u for the encouragement!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!