Vegetarians

Options
Any vegetarians out there? I could use a few vegetarian friends.

Replies

• marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I eat mainly vegetarian, but I eat fish/ seafood on occasion, and I do eat dairy and eggs daily. I like trying new foods too though, so I do occasionally take a bite of a new/ interesting dish if it's offered to me, even if it does have meat. I like to think of it as broadening my horizons:laugh: I guess that makes me more of a flexitarian lol, but feel free to add me :)
  • lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    i am!
    the only animal products i eat is cheese (my weakness) and eggs sometimes.
    otherwise, almond milk, veg mayo, plant butter..
  • dgibson77
    dgibson77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I guess technically I would be labled a vegetarian!! :smile: But like Marie below, I also eat seafood on occasion ( mainly just salmon or shrimp), and if my body craves a burger (which is about once every three or four months) I will eat it. I am a pretty picky eater, and I have found that I just really do like veggies and fruits more than all the processed foods out there. It helps that I love cooking and trying new recipes a well.
  • BlackmetalCoffee79
    BlackmetalCoffee79 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm a veg-head. Been so for the past 2 years. Free to add. :)
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan.
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been a vegetarian since age 5 (my personal choice) and grew up in a meat-eating household. It wasn't always easy, to say the least! (I can remember more than one occasion when my dad sat a block of cold, uncooked silken tofu in front of me, gave me a spoon, and told me to eat it. lol.) I eat dairy--I'm addicted to the amount of protein in Greek yogurt!--but don't eat eggs, seafood, etc. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • rubycube86
    rubycube86 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm a veggie! Feel free to add me! I am a newbie veggie, I have been one for a month now.
  • Aèlis18118360
    Options
    Hi, I'm vegetarian as well. :)
  • caseyschool
    caseyschool Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian for 3.5 yrs, went vegan but recently added Greek yogurt and the occasional egg whites into my diet since I'm really trying to boost protein without fat :-/
  • guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian and so is my 8 year old daughter. :)
  • rrrbecca11
    rrrbecca11 Posts: 477
    Options
    Me am!! :) Proud and happy about it, too! There is also a group, I started it but I can't tell you how active it is cause I rarely have time to visit.
  • phatty4dayz
    phatty4dayz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    No meat (or seafood) for me!!! Will be 2 years strong in July. Add away!
  • lunchgirlie
    lunchgirlie Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been an ovo-lacto vegetarian for 16 years. Feel free to add me, anyone looking for veggie friends!
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I'm a veggie, and I flirt with veganisim...to be a vegan is my ultimate long-term goal :) But at the moment I like having the leg room for a bit of cheese here and there...
  • catattack13
    catattack13 Posts: 117
    Options
    vegetarian with vegan baking tendencies :)
  • LolaVersion2
    LolaVersion2 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm transitioning to vegan. my diary is open to all.
  • bossmodehan
    bossmodehan Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I turned pescetarian in Feb 2011 but have been fish-free since Sept 2011! I'd say about 75% of my main meals are vegan too but to keep my protein up I have yoghurt or milk at breakfast, whey protein after a work out, and eggs if I need a quick meal fix!
  • samanzi
    samanzi Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i've been vegetarian for 10 years. for three of those years i was strict vegan, but now (like the person who posted before me) i eat some greek yogurt and occasionally things with trace amounts of milk. being a little more flexible has made dinners with family/friends so much less awkward, haha.

feel free to add me! same goes for all of the other veggies out there :)
  • Leanne_fat2fab
    Leanne_fat2fab Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I recently decided I want to be a vegetarian, I grew up eating meat so im slowly but surely letting the meat GO! It's hard but this is a decision that will benefit me in the long run :-D I would love for vegetarians to add me so I can gave a feel of what I can eat, and what I should eat.
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Veggie here, sent a request.