What's for dinner tonight? 3/24 version

Options
I'm heading out for Girl's Night Out in few to our fave sushi place. I'm having spicy tuna roll with miso soup. Also planning on popping in our fave wine bar afterwards so I'll have a glass of syrah and some dark chocolate pistachio bark. Mmmmm! Still coming in slightly under calories for the day. Gotta love that. :) What are you guys having (or did you have)?

Replies

• coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Sunday chicken roast dinner, minus the roast potato and gravy, boiled pumpkin instead with heaps of salad, have to make up for the bacon & egg sandwich I had this morning for breakfast! with white bread, couldn't resist.
  • Zalissa
    Zalissa Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I had the Mulligatawny Soup in the latest issue of Clean Eating. Spicy delicousness!
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I had a can of chunky country vegetable soup, and stirred in a carton of mixed seafood and some flat mushroom chopped up. Added some garlic and mixed herbs and it tasted really nice. Good for a quick and reasonably healthy meal.
  • Taylerr88
    Taylerr88 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    didn't eat much today so i just pulled a IF and ate everything at once..

plain tuna with hot sauce and pita bites.. cheese omelet, steak, sole fillet sprinkled with cinnamon, 1 potato and a salad.

final macros

cals 944 -- protein 81 -- carbs 35 -- fat 45

scaled.php?server=824&filename=241g.jpg&res=medium
    scaled.php?server=513&filename=242ph.jpg&res=medium
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I had the Mulligatawny Soup in the latest issue of Clean Eating. Spicy delicousness!

ooh sounds yum, could I have recipe please
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Thai Green Veg curry with wholegrain rice...then went cinema and had a small pack of popcorn and a bar of sugarfree dark chocolate! YUMMERS! :smile:
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    I had Blue water grilled tilapia, 1 cup of minute rice with 1 tbsp vh plumsauce & fresh green beans with 1 tsp olivina margarine and no salt mrs dash to season..Mmmm was tasty!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    shrimp scampi bake with whole grain pasta and steamed baby carrots
  • paj315
    paj315 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Left over spinach salad from last night that I satueed with pine nuts, bacon, red pepper, yellow pepper, red onion, olive oil, vinegar. I added 2 scrambled eggs and a little gorgonzola cheese. It was wonderful and came in around 429 calories, 10 grams carbs, 23 grams protein. It was wonderful!!!
  • Larry0445
    Larry0445 Posts: 232
    Options
    a flank steak,rolled and filled with feta cheese,roasted red peppers, and spinach.
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    My son had a birthday party at chuck e cheese so I had pizza!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat pasta with chicken, tomatoes, olives& pine nuts.
  • mandrox1
    mandrox1 Posts: 33
    Options
    Broiled Pork Chop with Celery soup gravy, Brown Basmati rice, and green beans.
  • bunnylvr
    bunnylvr Posts: 78
    Options
    I split half a Jacks pizza with my boyfriend, not the healthiest thing in the world but I had enough calories left over to fit it in so whatever :)
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Breakfast for dinner at my house tonight...

I'm having fried eggs over white rice with some thick-sliced peppered bacon, but I'm also going to make blueberry pancakes for my hubby :smooched:
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    burger king. tender grill garden salad with ranch. and a small, hand-spun vanilla shake.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    a flank steak,rolled and filled with feta cheese,roasted red peppers, and spinach.
    that sounds amazing! thanks for tomorrow nights dinner idea :D
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast (with real butter mmmm) and fresh steamed broccoli.
  • sweettthings
    sweettthings Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I had chicken enchiladas.
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Making sirloin strip steak fajitas with salsa verde, reduced fat sour cream, lettuce, tomato and avocado. Yummmmmm!!!!!!!!