Where are the men?

Options
13»

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Glad I'm not the only one here. Thanks for the reassurance. I started at 320 last Wednesday. Made it to 312 as of this morning. I know it's not reasonable to expect that to continue, but my first mini-goal is to get back under 300. Then it's on down to a healthy BMI by next summer.

I understand why women tend to post more, though. Research says men speak only about 10,000 words a day. Women speak about 25,000 words a day with gusts up to 40,000.

:laugh: :laugh: You've met kellch then??? :laugh:

:embarassed:

:angry:
  • kellch
    Options
    Glad I'm not the only one here. Thanks for the reassurance. I started at 320 last Wednesday. Made it to 312 as of this morning. I know it's not reasonable to expect that to continue, but my first mini-goal is to get back under 300. Then it's on down to a healthy BMI by next summer.

I understand why women tend to post more, though. Research says men speak only about 10,000 words a day. Women speak about 25,000 words a day with gusts up to 40,000.

What's a kellch? Is it contagious? :huh:

:blushing: I can be contagious, yes :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    Options

What's a kellch? Is it contagious? :huh:

Yes, but in a good way. :wink:

:blushing: :smooched:
  • slawdawg
    slawdawg Posts: 13
    Options
    Good morning, kellch! Thanks for dropping in on my thread. Looks like your close to reaching your goal. Congratulations. I've got a long way to go, but I will get there!
  • kellch
    Options
    Good morning, kellch! Thanks for dropping in on my thread. Looks like your close to reaching your goal. Congratulations. I've got a long way to go, but I will get there!

Thanks :flowerforyou: Actually I have met my original goal. Feels great. I think I'm going to add another 5-10 lbs to lose but I'm waiting until after the wedding. It's in 3 weeks and I already got my dress altered. You'll get there and you will feel so much better. Good luck and Congrats on taking this step towards a healthier you :drinker: