Thoughts on Boob shrinkage..LADIES

Options

Replies

• Jd1360
    Jd1360 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wanna trade?? I want my boobs to go down! Lost 35 pounds and they haven't shrunk a bit!! Ugh!
  • Robbie32
    Robbie32 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wanna trade?? I want my boobs to go down! Lost 35 pounds and they haven't shrunk a bit!! Ugh!

Sure, But I don't think we'd be a match. :wink:
  • pattan59801
    pattan59801 Posts: 142
    Options
    personally I will be glad when the side boobs disappear.......lol
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I hate mine. I have a B cup now, it isn't that i want them to be huge again, but omg they look terrible. I liken it to deflated water balloons lol
  • jackiebo
    jackiebo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Losing fat=smaller boobs

That's just the way it is.
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    Ive always been busty and with that comes back pain. Then I was in a nasty wreck a few years ago and it made the back pain worse, so for me shrinkage would not be so bad :smile:
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Mine have shrunk a little...and Im not happy with that at the moment. if my *kitten*, waist, arms, back and thighs follow suit, then it'll be fine. I think Im just pissed that I have to go buy more bras now.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I'm all for mines to shrink..... Immediately!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I'm glad they are shrinking. They grew with each kid and never went back. I was an E/F in january, my youngest stopped nursing in 2010. Since then i've lost near 25 pounds and am in a DD now. I'm hoping to be down to a C by the end of this.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I am busty, and prefer being less so. I'm short, too, so A large C is plenty. So, I am very happy having the boobs shrink!
  • GretelPetal91
    Options
    The only thing that kept me from going insane about putting on all this weight since high school is having a little extra in the booby department! I don't what to go back to being only just a B-cup :(
    It's definitely worth it for the health and good waistline though
  • GretelPetal91
    Options
    My boyfriend reassures me by saying "anything more than a handful is a waste" lol
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I was okay with having a small chest. But while not losing anymore weight since I've reached my goal, they continued to shrink as I've lost more body fat I suppose... Now there is practically nothing there. The A cup bras I bought just a couple of months ago are now too big. I'm saving for breast implants. =/ I was so excited for summer like a month ago, now I don't even want to go bikini shopping anymore... really depressed.
  • Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    LOL, mine didn't even really grow with more weight. I took all my measurements again today... in two days I have lost nothing anywhere but half an inch from bust and underbust.

bye bye, A cup and hello water-filled A-cup (only way i can find a bra to fit! haha)

Mosquito-bite boobs WIN for exercise though. :D
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    So glad I bought mine, they stay the same.....;)
  • GretelPetal91
    Options
    I was okay with having a small chest. But while not losing anymore weight since I've reached my goal, they continued to shrink as I've lost more body fat I suppose... Now there is practically nothing there. The A cup bras I bought just a couple of months ago are now too big. I'm saving for breast implants. =/ I was so excited for summer like a month ago, now I don't even want to go bikini shopping anymore... really depressed.

I understand that you would feel the need for implants and I am not going to tell you that it's an awful idea... but in the meantime, love your streamline body :) a beach body isn't all about being busty. Cameron Diaz and Kate Hudson are pretty good examples of that
  • Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Options

welcome to my life. bras with water-padding to take up the extra space work.

I have had surgery 3 times already for medical reasons, and two of them had complications, so there is no way I'd be able to consider cutting myself open again. However, I totally understand the desire for it. I was lucky enough to meet a nice guy who was happy with little boobs, and suddenly everything was okay. I also managed to find a few cute bikinis. That always helps... go check my profile pics... i don't think i look too depressing and I was not quite an A-cup in that shot. :)
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I hate mine. I have a B cup now, it isn't that i want them to be huge again, but omg they look terrible. I liken it to deflated water balloons lol

I've had the deflated balloon thought, too. Having boobs was the only kinda fun thing about being overweight. I don't really miss them, but I have started wearing padded bras to fill out some of my blouses. Losing weight and getting fit more than makes up for the breast size loss. My husband wasn't impressed when they grew larger, so he's fine with them shrinking back to normal.
  • JamieDeBree
    JamieDeBree Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm actually looking forward to shrinking. I was a B/C before, and now I'm a D/DD. It was fun for awhile, but now they're just heavy and in the way.

The grass is always greener though...when I lose 'em, I'll probably miss 'em. *eyeroll*
  • tanga_gurl
    tanga_gurl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm quite attached to my boobs and im not looking forward at all to them shrinking, its the thing im most dreading I think, but iv come to the realisation that if I want to be fit and healthy then I guess ill have to give them up =(