Thoughts on Boob shrinkage..LADIES

Options

Replies

• Hope1971
    Hope1971 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to share some extra with those not having enough! I have plenty to spare and no matter what I weigh I always will..lol :)
  • peachied
    peachied Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    boob shrinkage - ACK!

i don't want my boobs to shrink because I like being Diane D Cup...but I guess I will because okay if I'm Fit / Hot / Zombie Apocalypse-Surviving All Around Badass Diane. Who needs big boobs when you can be more aerodynamic! haha
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I've been pretty busty for a long time, so I don't mind losing some. Not too much, but I'd like to be able to do jumping jacks and go running without having to make sure the girls are plastered down. Plus, I'd really like to be able to wear the cute bras instead of the plain ol' beige/black/white ones.
  • caroleslaststand
    caroleslaststand Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    If I could donate boob, I would. I've got enough to go around and I'm sick of having to tuck them under my arm to reach the keyboard. It's encouraging to read that maybe they'll shrink. I look forward to it. Girls - please believe this - no matter what men say about how much they love big boobs (some of them don't and I left a guy who didn't love my breasts) they just love breasts. Most of them don't care what size your breasts are - they love you first and if they know what's good for them, they'll love you no matter what cup size you wear. Be happy with whatever mother nature gives you.
  • proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I guess I should consider myself pretty lucky. Mine haven't shrunk at all - and w/ the weight loss, I'm more aware of them than I've ever been.

However, I'm preparing for it - I still have quite a way to go. :happy:
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm down to a mid C from a D, and while I do miss my bigger boobs, I'm definitely happy that they're firmer and perkier, and my boyfriend has noticed it too — in a good way.
  • MarincicS
    MarincicS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm a DD and i really can't stand them. They appall me really. I feel humiliated by how enormous they are. I look at women with small breasts and they always look so much more fit and healthy and i just have my fingers crossed that i'll lose tons in my chest. When i had my first check in measurements with my personal trainer, tears of joy actually sprang to my eyes upon hearing that i had lost an inch around my chest.
  • Linda1053
    Linda1053 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have always had large boobs. When I started this time I was 38G. Now so far I am a 36F I don't really want them to go any smaller just yet as they are in proportion with the rest of me. So I am hoping that it stays that way as I loose more weight. I agree buying a bra is a pain as non of the shop's sizes are the same and with the disappearance of LaSenza I have no hope, will just have to keep looking lol:)
  • The_new_me_76
    The_new_me_76 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    ive lost no weightt at all on my chest which is really a bummer , id kill for a smaler chest !!
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    From a mans perspective or at least mine! Women are not just a set off boobs. It is what lies behind those boobs in the heart and soul of the woman that counts to me!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I'm a C cup and I've lost some, but I notice they are so much more perky so I don't mind a bit!! :wink:
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I have lost a bit, but I am now a 32GG to H cup and so for me its not such an issue, I always have had a large chest, even when I was much thinner than I am now, I am a healthy weight for my height, with big boobs and that is how I am made. I still find getting bras that fit and are nice a problem...which is BOO
  • BexxaJane
    Options
    I would rather be healthy and have small boobs than unhealthy with big boobs. So I don't mind the shrinkage!

Agree with this 100%
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    It's good to love yourself no matter what your body shape is.

Mine are huge, but I'd like them to be a little smaller when I lose.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I haven't accepted my shrank boobs & doubt I ever will. I'm the type of girl who likes big boobs & a big butt on girls...So far I've lost my boobs & some of my bootay. To disguise my ever shrinking boobs, my push-up bra will remain my best friend. COME BACK BOOBIES I MISS YOU! WAHHHH!

This!!! I feel cheated! Here I go work hard on being healthy and so my boobs decide to shrink. It's sad. I miss them.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I have accepted that I am and will forever more be part of the itty bitty titty committee...

....all I can say is THANK GOD FOR ENHANCING BRAS! :smile: :wink:
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I went from a DD to a B! I used to focus on my boobs to make me feel confident as that was the one thing I used to get compliments on when I was bigger...and now that they are small I feel light and petite, I love it! :) However...the did go a little south in the process...but sure what was I expecting? :tongue:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I went from a DD to a B! I used to focus on my boobs to make me feel confident as that was the one thing I used to get compliments on when I was bigger...and now that they are small I feel light and petite, I love it! :) However...the did go a little south in the process...but sure what was I expecting? :tongue:

The sagging is what I hate the most. I used to have the perfect D cup rack. Now, they're.... um.... sinking... Thinking after the kids come along, I'll probably have them put right back where they belong!
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    My boobs were perfect even at 50. No sagging, both the same size. I gained and they went up to a C. So disgusting. Now I have lost 30 pounds and they are a full B. They sag now. I hate them. I would rather be thin, an A, then look like a cow!!!
  • Bmontgomery613
    Bmontgomery613 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    After wearing a G cup for sooo long, it's really nice to be in a DD. I'm actually hoping to be in a C or even a B cup when all is said and done. At age 13, I was wearing a C cup, so I'm not sure if the B cup will be a reality for me, but it is nice to see them get smaller. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing, and for me, I'm done with big boobs! Of course the stipulation is that my boobs always have to stick out further than my stomach. If I get them small and that still happens, I'm good. :laugh: