Goal Achieved 60 lbs Down w/ Lots of Pics!

Options

Replies

• JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing you look amazing!
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You look absolutely fantastic! You were beautiful before and you're STILL gorgeous!
    Congratulations, lady! You gave me inspiration! :)
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful and an inspiration.
  • LoopyLaura68
    LoopyLaura68 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    you look great,what an inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great! I can't wait to reach my goal weight. Job well done!
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! What an inspiration!
  • mom2mozart
    mom2mozart Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Wow... Thanks for sharing. You look absolutely amazing and have clearly put forth tremendous effort to reach your goals. You cannot tell that you were ever overweight. You look so toned.

I'm have been doing this for nearly 2 months and have lost 18 pounds. I never thought it would be this easy. I'm nearing the "healthy BMI zone" just a few pounds away and know that I will need to tone up my abdomen especially. I've had two kids and a lot of extra skin from gaining 60 pounds during each pregnancy. You have inspired me to invest in Jillian Michael's when I reach my goal weight. I have been amazed at the transformation of my body with just diet and some cardio.

Thanks again.
  • Grimlock69
    Grimlock69 Posts: 197
    Options
    You did good!
  • runderhi
    runderhi Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look really great !! All your hard work and dedication is really paying off. I am over halfway there and I have been worried about the loose skin when I am my last 10 lbs to go but it looks like the 30 day shred may be the way to go - I got it at the start of my weight loss but my fitness was just too bad and I have been walking and jogging and building stamina and I should be able to do it the next time round :) CONGRATS !!! - You have inspired me today.

Ruth
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Amazing tranformation. Love the jeans pic. I've lost 55lbs but still lots to go... I'm lacking motivation a little as I've just had major surgery but this has inspired me. I'm getting back on it tomorrow! X
  • TracyM191
    TracyM191 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    :smile: You look great! Congratulations!
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I heart you!! This is so similar to what my husband and I do and we've lost 67 and 68 lbs respectively. You go, girl, because you are lookin' great!
  • Slice1
    Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation! Thank you for sharing, and inspiring!!
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Options
    Spectacular!
  • SmallerBecky
    Options
    What a journey! You've done fantastically. Way to go!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Go you! You look so amazing! I hope to look as great as you some day! Congrats on reaching your goal!
  • Cath138
    Cath138 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great!!!! and thanks for sharing your story, very inspiring:flowerforyou:
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
  • jennytree
    jennytree Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Very inspirational, thank you :D
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats!! Thank you for sharing your story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!