1st Goal Met!!

Options
13»

Replies

• slimshadee
    slimshadee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am trying to reach 199. I started at 228 on Jan. 2. I've got 11 more pounds to go. Keep up the good work!
  • cameronzmom
    cameronzmom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! WTG Jen!
  • 2012slimjim
    Options
    That's fantastic - well done you - I am ticking off the 10's as each 10 pound category comes and goes - it really helps doesn't it to break the journey down into manageable goals - I am treating myself to something each goal - this next one is going to be a pedicure!

Good luck with the rest of your journey - awesome job so far x
  • Campbellsmith
    Campbellsmith Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    that is fantastic
  • AVinmill
    AVinmill Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Great work! That must be a huge confidence boost.
  • _pinktequila
    Options
    Keep up the Good work! I am currently 310 and im trying to get out of the eveil three hundreds my self!
  • Bmontgomery613
    Bmontgomery613 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Way to go my friend!! You inspire me every day. :)
  • peterkin923
    Options
    Congratulations to you!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Great job, that is my next goal

First one was to lose 10% of my original weight, which I did today
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    That is fabulous! Keep up the amazing work! What an awesome milestone for you!
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm so very happy for you! Doing a happy dance!
  • Trishajac
    Trishajac Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Awesome for you!! Congratulations!
  • feb06momma
    feb06momma Posts: 169
    Options
    Great job!!!! It has been 4 years since ive been under 300 as well and I just his 296 in these last few days!!! I am thinking about putting the scale away till race day 4/22 ( I think) So for like a month!!!

I think that's a great idea! I personally, only weigh in once a week. Its really helped me focus on getting healthy and not just the number on the scale. And good luck with your race!!
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Great job. Keep up the good work.
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You also have lost 10% of your body weight!! Great going!!
  • LWriter
    LWriter Posts: 50
    Options
    Great job! What a great accomplishment!!
  • feb06momma
    feb06momma Posts: 169
    Options
    Great job!! I know I am trying to see "onederland" I have not saw it for over 14 years and have to get to work on getting there!! Have a celebration like a NEW OUTFIT or a new bbok that you want!! How did you do this and how long did it take?? Please post hit here so I can see if you have any different tactics than what I have used. Thanks

Thank you! :) I actually just bought new capris the other day, as my "30 pound" lost reward. Exciting stuff! :)

So far...I have done this by counting calories. I stay under my calorie goal every day and Sundays are my rest/spike/don't count days. I really focus on making sure I am eating lots of protein to keep me full and energized. I started exercising 2x a week for like 25 minutes and have worked up to 4-5x a week about 40-45 mins. Currently I have been doing a mix of cardio and I just started a strength/cardio video.

I started on Jan 1 of this year so its taken me almost 3 months.
  • Juli527
    Juli527 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Take it a day at a time and celebrate ALL ACHIEVEMENTS!:flowerforyou:
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Congrats.that is just awesome, very inspiring.:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!