Replies

• Graciecny
    Graciecny Posts: 303
    Options
    How many people would show up in "Haters gonna hate" t-shirts?! :huh:
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    we would need moderators at each table to monitor our conversations... sometimes locking & removing entire conversations because someone got offended & reported it :laugh:

lmao:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Luv this one:laugh:

this one is funny!
  • Bulldog1981
    Options
    If guys show up wearing their pants too low we'll say "Congrads on the weight loss!!!"
  • justET
    justET Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    There would be at least one person complaining about who was going to clean up and how to log it!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    People would stop sending me friend requests.
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I have often wondered this too!!!! I think it would be AWESOME if we could all get together and meet each other face to face. We may have to do it in more than one reunion though as there are a lot of us!!!!!!!

New friends
    New ideas
    New outlooks

All good things!!!!!!

Bev
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    We'd all be saying "bump" for more info on topics discussed and people around us would think we're f*** crazy
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I should be happy or sad that the MFP get-togethers I go to are nothing like any of this.
  • amyllu
    amyllu Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I should be happy or sad that the MFP get-togethers I go to are nothing like any of this.

Next time you can spice it up with a mention of this thread and a few comments about the posts on here...bound to get everyone going!!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Very clever post :-) and a fight with people who don't want to eat back their exercise calories with those who do after it's all over.
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    This reunion would not happen at a restaurant. It would happen at a gym. With fitness DVDs, including Tae Bo. Also, someone would need to take pictures, because otherwise it didn't happen. We will also need moderatators to monitor cleavage and beastliness of workout apparel.

ahahahahahhhahahaha perfect!