• Astrogirl
    Astrogirl Posts: 18
    Options
    I was pleased too! Surprised, but pleased!:happy:
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    Someone spoil it already.

I edited my original post because I didn't want to give away too much. Just in case some people on the west coast couldn't wait and then got mad at me for name dropping.

It's been a great season and they both will do very well!!!! :bigsmile:
  • shutterbug4674
    Options
    Hey, votefortheworst.com won this year. :laugh:

Only because their other picks got voted off right after they were picked by the site. :laugh:
  • leann_m_olson
    leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Surprised but pleased!:wink:

Hey I watched on DVR but knew enough to not read AI threads or check my facebook until I was done watching.:tongue:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

We all know who you were rooting for! :tongue: they both will have great careers anyway! and the runner up won't have to sing that stupid song on his release album!:tongue::tongue: To bad for the winner and that horrid song!
  • shutterbug4674
    Options

We all know who you were rooting for! :tongue: they both will have great careers anyway! and the runner up won't have to sing that stupid song on his release album!:tongue::tongue: To bad for the winner and that horrid song!

UGH...that song! Thankfully, he'll have a whole album of material to release.
  • ellybaby
    ellybaby Posts: 12
    Options
    disappointed in the results but happy that Adam can take a pass on that awful song written by Kara & co....
  • FalconSays
    FalconSays Posts: 62
    Options
    :heart: I hope it's Adam:heart:
    His talent, his vocals, his stage presence, his love for the peeps, his dreaminess
    I don't care if he is gay, a girl can swoon :-) He's a sweetheart!

♥Karen
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    It didn't matter to me one way or the other, but I have to say, Adam can rock it with KISS that was an amazing performance....maybe because I just LOVE LOVE LOVE KISS..i dunno, but it was HOT! too bad Adam's so freaky looking or I think he could generate more of the "ahem" older votes. lol
  • FalconSays
    FalconSays Posts: 62
    Options
    Hi Molson Girl,

I'm almost 40 and I don't think Adam is 'freaky' looking!
    He's adorable, stylish and oh so NOT boring looking at all.

♥Karen
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I was pleased.
    And I love that this spoiler thread hasn't spoiled much! :laugh:
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    I didn't care either way. They are both amazing but, I'm glad Adam got second place because then he A) Can sing rock instead of the ****ty song. B) Go into musical theatre because when you win you're contracted for one year. This way he can do what he likes.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

UGH...that song! Thankfully, he'll have a whole album of material to release.

I won't buy a karaoke album, hope he has original stuff!
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Hi Molson Girl,

I'm almost 40 and I don't think Adam is 'freaky' looking!
    He's adorable, stylish and oh so NOT boring looking at all.

♥Karen

:laugh: , maybe it's just me, but the eye makeup thing and the whole one glove, he reminds me of Edward Scissor hands!and no way is he boring looking...did I say that?? I don't remember..lol, definitely not boring, very unusual, my 16 yr old daughter thinks he's absolutely "da bomb", I didn't vote for either, they were both amazing singers, how do you choose?
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Adam didn't win!! That is freaking ridiculous! Unreal. I'm sure it had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he is gay. :noway:

LAME.
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm disappointed... totally...

:noway:

Adam was much more talented.. as others have said, at least he isn't saddled with that horrible song!

He'll be an amazing star, regardless...