Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

AMERICAN IDOL....SPOILER.....DO NOT READ WEST COAST

shutterbug4674
shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
edited September 19 in Chit-Chat
:drinker:

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Bah-humbug!:angry:
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Someone spoil it already.
  • tbrown1025
    tbrown1025 Posts: 165
    I was pleased! :wink:
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Hey, votefortheworst.com won this year. :laugh:
  • Astrogirl
    Astrogirl Posts: 18
    I was pleased too! Surprised, but pleased!:happy:
  • shutterbug4674
    Someone spoil it already.

I edited my original post because I didn't want to give away too much. Just in case some people on the west coast couldn't wait and then got mad at me for name dropping.

It's been a great season and they both will do very well!!!! :bigsmile:
  • shutterbug4674
    Hey, votefortheworst.com won this year. :laugh:

Only because their other picks got voted off right after they were picked by the site. :laugh:
  • leann_m_olson
    leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
    Surprised but pleased!:wink:

Hey I watched on DVR but knew enough to not read AI threads or check my facebook until I was done watching.:tongue:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

We all know who you were rooting for! :tongue: they both will have great careers anyway! and the runner up won't have to sing that stupid song on his release album!:tongue::tongue: To bad for the winner and that horrid song!
  • shutterbug4674

We all know who you were rooting for! :tongue: they both will have great careers anyway! and the runner up won't have to sing that stupid song on his release album!:tongue::tongue: To bad for the winner and that horrid song!

UGH...that song! Thankfully, he'll have a whole album of material to release.
  • ellybaby
    ellybaby Posts: 12
    disappointed in the results but happy that Adam can take a pass on that awful song written by Kara & co....
  • FalconSays
    FalconSays Posts: 62
    :heart: I hope it's Adam:heart:
    His talent, his vocals, his stage presence, his love for the peeps, his dreaminess
    I don't care if he is gay, a girl can swoon :-) He's a sweetheart!

♥Karen
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    It didn't matter to me one way or the other, but I have to say, Adam can rock it with KISS that was an amazing performance....maybe because I just LOVE LOVE LOVE KISS..i dunno, but it was HOT! too bad Adam's so freaky looking or I think he could generate more of the "ahem" older votes. lol
  • FalconSays
    FalconSays Posts: 62
    Hi Molson Girl,

I'm almost 40 and I don't think Adam is 'freaky' looking!
    He's adorable, stylish and oh so NOT boring looking at all.

♥Karen
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    I was pleased.
    And I love that this spoiler thread hasn't spoiled much! :laugh:
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    I didn't care either way. They are both amazing but, I'm glad Adam got second place because then he A) Can sing rock instead of the ****ty song. B) Go into musical theatre because when you win you're contracted for one year. This way he can do what he likes.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715

UGH...that song! Thankfully, he'll have a whole album of material to release.

I won't buy a karaoke album, hope he has original stuff!
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Hi Molson Girl,

I'm almost 40 and I don't think Adam is 'freaky' looking!
    He's adorable, stylish and oh so NOT boring looking at all.

♥Karen

:laugh: , maybe it's just me, but the eye makeup thing and the whole one glove, he reminds me of Edward Scissor hands!and no way is he boring looking...did I say that?? I don't remember..lol, definitely not boring, very unusual, my 16 yr old daughter thinks he's absolutely "da bomb", I didn't vote for either, they were both amazing singers, how do you choose?
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Adam didn't win!! That is freaking ridiculous! Unreal. I'm sure it had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he is gay. :noway:

LAME.
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    I'm disappointed... totally...

:noway:

Adam was much more talented.. as others have said, at least he isn't saddled with that horrible song!

He'll be an amazing star, regardless...
This discussion has been closed.