A food I can eat unlimited amounts of???

Replies

• janeinspain
    janeinspain Posts: 173 Member
    If you're hungry all the time, that means that you're not doing that great on the 1200 cals diet. Re-*kitten* your weight-loss plan and make it sustainable. Eat more!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    If you're hungry all the time, that means that you're not doing that great on the 1200 cals diet. Re-*kitten* your weight-loss plan and make it sustainable. Eat more!
    Great advise. :flowerforyou:
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Dust! Calorie free
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Dust! Calorie free

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Ribena145
    Ribena145 Posts: 201 Member
    Try an apple with a bit of peanut butter, or celery with a bit of peanut butter. A small amount of nuts, such as almonds, or walnuts are good too. But do watch the amount of nuts you eat as they are high in calories and fat. They do work to fend off those hunger pangs. I find if I eat fruit alone it just gets my digestion going and then I'm insatiable. Also make sure you drink lots of water.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    207466_10150194518739467_778499466_8206179_1618969_n.jpg

Nachos. Lots and lots of nachos. You can eat whatever you want and as much as you can, it's the consequences you have to look out for!
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    broccoli, fresh spinach, carrots, basically all fresh veggies
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    lettuce, cucumbers, any veggie that is mostly water.
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    As many veggies as you want. Seriously. If you want to eat 30 baby carrots, 30 grape tomatoes, 2 cucumbers, & a whole head of lettuce in one sitting then do it. But remember, calories are calories. If you ate 3,500 extra calories of veggies every day you would still gain weight. Or explode. 3,000 cals of veggies is probably a month's worth lol
  • laurabossart
    laurabossart Posts: 11 Member
    Celery is a negative caloric intake, it takes more energy to digest it than what it contains. I cut it into bite-size pieces and spritz it with Braggs Liquid Aminos or sprinkle red pepper powder for a fat-burning, metabolism-raising kick.
  • acrego
    acrego Posts: 84 Member
    Lettuce, the greener the better. Iceberg is not high in nutrients (and me personally, I can't stand it) but leafy greens are always good. One of the trainers on "The Biggest Loser" said that leafy greens are so high in nutrients AND low in calories, that you literally can eat as much as you want, and the calories you use to eat it, cancel out the calories being consumed! Any fruit & veggies you like can be added, just watch it with the dressing. I have found a balsamic vinaigrette that has zero fat and zero sugar, and it's not bad at all!

I also like carrots & celery with some lime chile seasoning instead of dip. You can find the lime chile stuff in any mexican grocery, if you have those where you live.
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Cucumber. Or weight watchers jelly (it isn't calorie free but very low and helps to fill you up). Personally I tend to have a hard boiled egg, it has maybe 70 calories but really helps you to stop feeling hungry.
  • broccoli/cauliflower/asparagus/lettuce/mushrooms/celery/cucumber are all low cal and low carb veggies.. some of those and some lean protein should fill you up & will be low on the cals & carb front :)
  • taylor0204
    taylor0204 Posts: 357 Member
    Riz9007, will you share the recipe?
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Increasing fat may help. I often eat a big bowl of spinach, cukes, celery, and green bell pepper with a splash of vinegar and a teaspoon or two of olive oil.
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Water and dust!
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Wouldn't it be better to learn to manage your need to eat all the time?? Exercise, especially vigorous cardio helps supress appetite and also you're not eating when working out and helps offset some of your other eating, gets you fitter, more muscle etc etc...
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    stuff yourself with shirataki noodles :) zero calories!
    I ate some yesterday for dinner and I am just starting to feel hungry again, at 1 pm the next day!

I second shirataki noodles! Also ate them for dinner last night and I felt very full the rest of the night.
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    If you feel the need to snack all the time you are probably eating too few calories. MFP sets most people at 1200 by default but really you should be eating more. Try 1400 and see if it helps. And eat back your exercise cals!
  • wren176
    wren176 Posts: 148 Member
    Try an apple with a bit of peanut butter, or celery with a bit of peanut butter. A small amount of nuts, such as almonds, or walnuts are good too. But do watch the amount of nuts you eat as they are high in calories and fat. They do work to fend off those hunger pangs. I find if I eat fruit alone it just gets my digestion going and then I'm insatiable. Also make sure you drink lots of water.

This works great ! I am exactly the same! Have to have a protein to stop the carb cravings. I will also slice a cucumber and dip it in a tablespoon of ranch dressing. It will fill me up and the dressing is not that bad.