Seeking.....a different kind of support (binge eaters)

Options
2»

Replies

• ambitious01
    ambitious01 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    :smile: that's me too. That's why I'm here. my diary is also public and it remains that way to hold me accountable.
  • sdavis448
    sdavis448 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I have about 110 lbs left to lose. This site is so helpful to me. I can't really allow myself any treats or "splurge days" yet.. as I don't trust myself enough to stop :(
    Feel freee to add me.
  • squirrelygirl82
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I would ultimately like to lose 100#, but am currently setting my goal at 50#, makes it seem more attainable!
  • TanyaCurtis
    TanyaCurtis Posts: 630
    Options
    Completely cut out sugar! Drink lots of water! Eat 6 times a day, 3 meals, 3 snacks! Always plan ur day a day ahead at least!! The only reason I haven't gained 100+ pounds is because I've never gave up! Even if I binge every single weekend, I'll pick myself right back up as soon as I can get out of the zone! I binge anywheres from 10-20,000 calories in a day! Since I've been on here it was just over 8000 a few times, normally closer to 6,000. So I got better! The last 3 weeks I haven't binged once and am doing Amazing!!! My binges would usually last 3-4 days straight. When I gained most of my weight it was because I just gave up, then realized how much I do actually care, and got back on track doing a little exercising and eating healthy!! I've been up and down constantly, just because I wasn't willing to try something new, and give up my "favorite" foods. Since I've done so, I've been doing Amazing:) and I've been taking a tsp of MCT oil every morning before breakfast, google it, it's amazing!

*Edit*---- I thought I could have some ice cream cake today, only to realize I did not want to stop whatsoever! I almost gave up and ate everything! But I stopped at 2 pieces lol thank goodness! And I now realize the power of sugar over me, and I really shouldn't have that one bite! Not worth it! Now I'll probably be craving sweets tomorrow too:(
  • MontgomeryRats
    Options
    I just want to offer my support for whatever that is worth. I don't check out the forum often because frankly a lot of the posts are just counter to my way of thinking. I need to lose 75+ lbs to get to my "healthy" weight, but I am trying really hard to just become a healthy person with healthy habits, and not stress so much on the weight loss as the healthy life aspect. I don't think I have a serious problem with binge eating, but I know how difficult changing my own bad habits and thought patterns is, so I empathize with all of you. I wish you all the best.