Woman who don't like men with tons of muscles

Options

Replies

• EbbySoo
    EbbySoo Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Every size and shape of man has his purpose. I like 'em all.

*posts pic of justin beiber.*

checkmate

no. that doesn't have a purpose. unless there is a very small hole that a real man can't fit into.

Don't tempt her. She'd totally bone the Beib.

LOL Ewwww!!! Mental image of cradle robbing... dude still looks 12. -.- /gags.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    The Beibs just turned 18!!!! He needs a firm, guiding hand.
  • jlafas1981
    Options
    I LOVE chubby guys.
  • nutandbutter
    Options
    Every size and shape of man has his purpose. I like 'em all.

*posts pic of justin beiber.*

checkmate

no. that doesn't have a purpose. unless there is a very small hole that a real man can't fit into.

Don't tempt her. She'd totally bone the Beib.

LOL Ewwww!!! Mental image of cradle robbing... dude still looks 12. -.- /gags.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTejfYD3PVObpz6eWNEPT45RBfTxqr7oFc5khVddt7ofRDx45GU
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    this isn't manly.

9_383842110_brad_pitt_in_bed_h180404_l.jpg

this is what a man looks like:

LeanJimWEndler-450x600.jpg

I hope you ladies would want a guy that could actually do something if you were getting attacked.

Is that Jim Wendler? You just won the ****in' thread dude.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    And "BAM" I am now confused on this subject :laugh:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I don't have, nor have ever had, a "type." I just don't like overweight men. If you're relatively fit, that's alright, if you've got a little chubs, that's cool too, if you've got big Popeye arms ain't no beef there either.
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Thread started in Chit Chat Fun and Games flipping the coin on the ladies
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't mind, but once it gets to a certain point — like when you veins are all popping boys — it gets kind of scary. But this is what I have, and I'm more than happy with it <3
    DSC08484.jpg?t=1303361312
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't mind, but once it gets to a certain point — like when you veins are all popping boys — it gets kind of scary. But this is what I have, and I'm more than happy with it <3
    DSC08484.jpg?t=1303361312

D'aww he's so cute.
  • tamerkins2
    tamerkins2 Posts: 212
    Options
    I don't think I have a typical body type I find attractive. My two ultimate celeb crushes are Robert Pattinson and The Rock. Two complete opposite ends of the spectrum there!!! Rob is pretty thin with almost no muscle. But I love The Rock and all of his muscles! My husband is in the middle - works out a lot and has decent sized muscles.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I don't like scrawny men. They have to have some meat on them whether it be muscle or some pudge. Either is fine with me :smile:
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    It is my opinion that women who say they don't like 'muscley men' only say so because a 'muscley man' hasn't taken interest in them.

Nope. Sorry. Been there, dated that, done that. It is just not as attractive to me. There are a lot of them that are good looking, just not what I go for. I like a well defined back, lean, but not too lean, I am ok with a little belly even, strong arms, but not hulk style.

But, it is my opinion that men who say that women who dont like muscley men because they haven't been approached, only say so because they only go for Barbie dolls, and I don't wanna be that girl and would prefer that mindset to NOT take interest in me.

Plus, steroids really wreak havoc on the skin, personality and drive and equipment. No thanks. I will take a slightly doughy stallion rather than a pumped up pony.
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    My dream man is this guy- he's healthy, he's dedicated, he's dignified, he's intelligent, he's hard working, and he is a good fricken man. This is what makes me swoon:

http://youtu.be/onlZcyoexHo

(the interviewee, of course)
  • cbear017
    cbear017 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    this isn't manly.

9_383842110_brad_pitt_in_bed_h180404_l.jpg

this is what a man looks like:

LeanJimWEndler-450x600.jpg

I hope you ladies would want a guy that could actually do something if you were getting attacked.

Hear, hear! I want other guys to *kitten* themselves when they see my man coming, so yeah, muscles are where it's at.
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    i dont like HUGE muscles with popping veins but there is something seriously sexy about a man who is toned and looks like he can protect me if need be.... a man who is soft and muschy just dont do anything for me!
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    It is my opinion that women who say they don't like 'muscley men' only say so because a 'muscley man' hasn't taken interest in them.

My Boyfreind is Muscly... I would prefer him to be less so..
    Of course he wants to be bigger, i would find it a real turnoff if he was bigger than he is now.

If he wanted to get more cut and defined, tha'ts fine by me, but adding more size... no thanks.
  • Sunscreenandsweat
    Sunscreenandsweat Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I like guys chat have muscles just not a lot or maybe a little chubby. I really don't care that much If I think they're hot then I think they're hot.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I like guys chat have muscles just not a lot or maybe a little chubby. I really don't care that much If I think they're hot then I think they're hot.

I agree!!!

I may not find someone as attractive at first just because I judge by appearance (a little too much). I am the type of girl that, yes, I am physically attracted at first. But when I really fall is when I get to know someone and how they treat me. That's how I fell for my sweetheart. He treats me like a queen and that's why I care for him :-)
  • BlueEyesXoXo
    Options
    I love muscles. The bigger the better really.

That being said however, I have dated from extremely skinny to obese.

So let me restate that. I prefer men with muscles. Hubba hubba. :)