My 30 bls loss. Pics!

Options
Hello! Just wanted to show everyone my progress! Don't give up because you can have the body you've always wanted as long as you keep giving this your all. If I can do this then any of you can do this! I have been a chubby kid my whole life. Now I'm making a complete life style change and i couldn't be happier. I've even started my own garden! It feel good to not be considered FAT anymore! :D
Height: 5'1"
SW: 175
CW: 126
GW:120
I've lost 50 pounds total and these are my pics from the last 30 pounds.
Pics from left to right. 156bls, 145bls, 139bls, 126bls
156to126-2-1.png

** Trying to fix pics right now.

Replies

• MysticalCupcake
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • nbsambucca
    nbsambucca Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    awesome!! now im motivated to take some pics.....they usually scare me....but to see how well you've done makes me want to give it a try
  • arktosini94
    arktosini94 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great results!
    btw How long did it take You to lose last 30lbs? ;)
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Great results!
    btw How long did it take You to lose last 30lbs? ;)

FOREVER!!! I don't always make the best decisions so it took a lot longer then i would have if i was really good. The last 30 pounds took about 6 months.
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Fantastic loss well dome!
  • photojunk
    photojunk Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Well done you look amazing
  • acuratlsd
    acuratlsd Posts: 228
    Options
    May I ask how long it took you to do this and your diet... including foods and exercise.

I must admit... you look great and should flaunt it. Just don't use it for evil.

Congrats on your success.
  • StephEwell
    StephEwell Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!! :)
  • hounds726
    hounds726 Posts: 63
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Shaz_74
    Shaz_74 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    FOREVER!!! I don't always make the best decisions so it took a lot longer then i would have if i was really good. The last 30 pounds took about 6 months.

Bless your heart, at 19 yrs old 6 months seems like "forever" :flowerforyou: :happy:

You averaged a 5 lb loss per month - that is truly incredible! Congratulations! :drinker:
  • healthylifeforme
    healthylifeforme Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You are looking fabulous! Congrats!
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Way to go :)
    You're looking great
  • ayummymommy01
    ayummymommy01 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    AMAZING Job!!! you give me hope as we are close in height and build. I am about 15 lbs away from goal...any tips??:sad:
  • Amygrl559
    Amygrl559 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! Wow! I love that your last pic is of you in a bikini. Thats GREAT motivation!!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Can't wait until I have my own before and after pictures! ...which gets me thinking that I should take some before pics sometime soon...
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Options
    May I ask how long it took you to do this and your diet... including foods and exercise.

I must admit... you look great and should flaunt it. Just don't use it for evil.

Congrats on your success.

Haha I'm a good person i wont use it for evil! Thanks for the advice though! :D

Well I have been counting cals for a year and 6 months. I use to work out about 4 times a week for maybe a period of 6 months but i was never super dedicated until just recently. Unfortunately I have recently had some health issues that have prevented me from doing any intense work outs. Due to the fact that i can't work out i have just been trying really hard to keep my calories in check. I also have been eating A LOT more organic food and just over all eating healthier.

Thank you for your comment. :D
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Options

Bless your heart, at 19 yrs old 6 months seems like "forever" :flowerforyou: :happy:

You averaged a 5 lb loss per month - that is truly incredible! Congratulations! :drinker:

hmmm I must have guesstimated wrong because i never lost 5 pounds in one month. I have been doing this for a year and 6 months. I lost weight really fast at first because i went from eating crap to 1200 cals a day and then my weight loss slowed down. I probably lost 1-2 pounds a month for the last year. But thanks! :D
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    Congrats on your progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!