Let's Start 6 Week 6 Pack on April 16th!!!

Options

Replies

• LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Im in this will be round 2 for me :smile:
  • CADreaming09
    CADreaming09 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'd like to try this... I'll have to go buy the DVD but I should be good by the 16th... Are we doing it everyday?

This is also something I am unsure of, I think I am going to do it everyday though. Shouldn't hurt. I'm sure some will have rest days, and that's no problem!
  • bangersnmash90
    Options
    I think I'll probably do it every day except for Sundays because that's the day that we usually do a long run so I don't want to be aching through that!
  • bangersnmash90
    Options
    Oh and I just bought the JM collection DVD so I'll have 'No more trouble zones' and 'Banish fat, boost metabolism' as well so I may run those at the same time as 6W6P depending on how hard I find it. I'm still sweating through my 6th day of 30DS so we'll see!
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing the 30DS and 6wk/6pack. I've already started but I'm doing it every other day because I also do the ellipitcal and strength training on other days.
  • Febes24
    Febes24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Im goign to join. Ordering my DVD this weekend..
  • HeatherFP13
    HeatherFP13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Ok - so I finished the 30ds yesterday and I am have a day off today! Instead of starting 6week six pack tomorrow as I had planned, I think I am going to start Tony Horton's Power 90 instead (I think a little Jillian break will do me good lol). I will either do the 6 week six pack after that, or redo the 30 ds. Good luck on your journey, and let me know what you think of the 6week! I'd love some feedback on it!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    just finished day 4 week 1 :)
  • mo0beebee
    mo0beebee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How many days a week are you supposed to do each video? I would only assume it's at least 5 if you're supposed to get a 6-pack in 6 weeks. I'm actually aiming for 2-3 times a week for the video because I jog, hike, and do yoga on other days. You could say I'm on week two.:happy:

I had to reintroduce exercise to my dieting because I hit a plateau, but I feel like the more I exercise, the less weight I lose. I really need to take some inches off my thighs. Hope this works!!!
    828744.png
  • cocolo89
    Options
    How many days a week are you supposed to do each video? I would only assume it's at least 5 if you're supposed to get a 6-pack in 6 weeks. I'm actually aiming for 2-3 times a week for the video because I jog, hike, and do yoga on other days. You could say I'm on week two.:happy:

I had to reintroduce exercise to my dieting because I hit a plateau, but I feel like the more I exercise, the less weight I lose. I really need to take some inches off my thighs. Hope this works!!!
    828744.png

she recommends 5 days a week, so that's what I'm aiming for. I am combining this with the the Shred, so I don't think I'll do more than 5 days a week on this one :)
  • cocolo89
    Options
    with that being said: Day 1 week 2 :)
  • ashleyacee
    ashleyacee Posts: 118
    Options
    I am in!
  • CADreaming09
    Options
    with that being said: Day 1 week 2 :)

Ok, I'll probably do 6-7 days a week because I'm not sure I will do anything else during 6W6P.

You're making me anxious to start!
  • fatgirlslimagain
    fatgirlslimagain Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi

I wonder if anyone can tell me abit more about 30DS

I am only just getting over an injury and working my way up to more intense exercise

How intense is the program?

how long are the work outs? (as in minutes)

Also what results have people had? would love some inspiration

cheers
  • Wottie72
    Wottie72 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Oh and I just bought the JM collection DVD so I'll have 'No more trouble zones' and 'Banish fat, boost metabolism' as well so I may run those at the same time as 6W6P depending on how hard I find it. I'm still sweating through my 6th day of 30DS so we'll see!

Me too brought the set too. Started 30 day shred on the 30th March but want to to six week six pack towards the end of the shred or when its finished around the 28th April but I'm away for the weekend so will more likely start it on 30th April.
  • Elizaj85
    Elizaj85 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'd like to try this... I'll have to go buy the DVD but I should be good by the 16th... Are we doing it everyday?

This is also something I am unsure of, I think I am going to do it everyday though. Shouldn't hurt. I'm sure some will have rest days, and that's no problem!

I started the DVD on the 1st and in the intro she says to do it five days a week :-) Its really good a real burn :-)
  • mo0beebee
    Options
    I have both the 30-day Shred video and the 6-week 6-pack. I think that the 30-day Shred will have your legs sore for a few days, if you haven't started the video yet. I wouldn't recommend it if you recently injured yourself. You might want to start slow with with low impact exercises and stretching, like yoga. I haven't done the 30-day Shred in a while, but from what I remember, there's a lot of plyometrics like squat jumps, burpees, and cardio intervals (jumping jacks, mountain climbers, etc.).
    828744.png
  • mo0beebee
    Options
    I guess it doesn't hurt to attempt 5 days of Jillian Michaels's 6-week 6-pack. I completed day 1 of week 2 last night and I'm onto day 2 of week 2 today. Does anyone else get tired of her cheerful comments, while feeling the burn? I sometimes have to put her on mute, LOL! I'm also attempting carb-cycling with my diet. Sunday was high-carb and heavy cardio, yesterday I had a moderately low-carb day with my workout video, and today will be close to no-carb with another day of JM. Then, I look forward to a high-carb day tomorrow and I can't wait for whole grain bread and pasta!
    828744.png
  • CADreaming09
    Options
    Im goign to join. Ordering my DVD this weekend..

Welcome :happy:
  • jstar05
    jstar05 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,! I am all for it! I was going out to get it and start it tomorrow, but now I will wait to start it with you guys! YAY! I am on day 8 of the 30DS and finally stopped being sore, whew. Good luck to everyone. :wink: