Replies

• elsrws
    elsrws Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WOW you look fantastic!!
  • ValHallaGirl
    ValHallaGirl Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome! You are an insinuation! I can't wait to see my progress.
  • WinterB2003
    WinterB2003 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job!! Congrats on your success and thanks for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • christinet8504
    Options
    Dang girl! Look at you! You look fabulous!
  • am427597
    am427597 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! I am so proud of you!!!
  • ShalisaClam
    ShalisaClam Posts: 190
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. I think the best part of your story (aside from your hottie pics :love: ) is when you admitted that you have 'fallen off the wagon' a few times, but always managed to get back to where you needed to be. This is what I needed to hear today. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • monainmn
    monainmn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration to keep on going, I love your philosophy of doing your best and logging everything! I believe it is a lifelong journey and i am trying to enjoy the ride. You make me a believer! You look beautiful, congratulations!!!
  • LovingKay
    LovingKay Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look great! Your tenacity and 'can do' attitude is inspirational. I heart you! :bigsmile: I feel your emotion in your post! Post your 5K picture and keep doing what you are doing! It's working!!!
  • zippymelanie68
    Options
    you inspire me! Good luck on your race, I'm sure you with Rock it!
  • jgsinfw
    jgsinfw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Woohoo for you! Way to go my MFP running friend :)
  • tam823
    tam823 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I love your dedication and honesty about your journey to this point. Congrats!
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results!
    I admire your patience and you're definitely inspiring.

Oh yes ... Have a great time at your 5k!
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Yowza that is a major accomplishment, you look wonderful. I am at 146 right now down from 174 and I thought it was the hardest thing I have ever done but you way got me beat!
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    Options
    Congrats!! You look awesome!:flowerforyou:
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on you fantastic weight lose, you look great!
  • PhatAv8r
    PhatAv8r Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    See, I told you... you look GREAT!!!!! my goodness, don't sweat it if it takes another year to lose the other 10#, I think if you just are reasonable about what you eat, pamper yourself here and there, and keep up with your exercise, you'll find they kind of 'slip away'... but you don't need to stress, you truly look great...
  • qtwiddaboot
    qtwiddaboot Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WOW you look great!!!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic
  • CindyRx
    CindyRx Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look great! You've got the right attitude too! Good luck on your 5K, you've been training well so I know you'll do fine! Get wrapped up in the atmosphere, it's so awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!